How to get a job at Grady Health System.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

Do you work at Grady Health System? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

connie l cooper in Decatur, Georgia

89 months ago

how where you able to obtain employment in hospital,when you where in long term for 8 years?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Lawana Croom in Mableton, Georgia

89 months ago

I worked 8 years in 2 nursing homes in West Virginia when I first became an nursing assistant . I moved to North Carolina in June 1997. And I got a job with Alamance Reginal Medical Center working first in their skilled Department and then I transfered to their Med-Surg Unit . until I relocated to Atlanta to further my education, in October 2006 I graduated from Lincoln College of Technology with a certification in Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rena holcomb in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

I HAVE BEEN A CNA FOR FIVE YEARS AND HAVE WORKED IN 5 NURSING HOMES 2 ASSISTED LIVING HOME AND A 1 HOSPITAL. I AM A VERY HARD PRODUCTIVE PUNCTUAL WORKER AND I AM LOOKING TO OBTAIN A POSITION IN THE PATIENT CARE ENVIORMENT WITH A COMPANY THAT PROVIDES STABILITY AND GROWTH POTENTIAL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

kc630 in Riverdale, Georgia

73 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Grady Health System? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Its hard to get a job at Grady or any Hospital in GA. You must know somebody to get in.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Mrs.Bernitha Mingo in Dunedin, Florida

69 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Grady Health System? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Good Morning
No i am looking for a job because i plan on moving there the new year and live with my daughter.I would love to work at Grady Health and i thank you so much.
bernitha Mingo

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

connie l cooper in Decatur, Georgia said: how where you able to obtain employment in hospital,when you where in long term for 8 years?

Hello
I have been in long tern care for over 20ys now and i love it.

69 months ago

Hello
I am moving to Atlanta,ga in the new year and i am looking for a job there so can anyone tell me how to get georgia CNA CERT. FROM fla.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.