What's the company culture at Green Tree Servicing?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Green Tree Servicing?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Green Tree Servicing?

Reply - Report abuse

mmichael615 in Londonderry, New Hampshire

72 months ago

I was employed @ Greentree for only a few months and the atmosphere was stale and people go not get together for get togethers

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

moveit in new york, New York

69 months ago

be aware almost everyone in management of greentree are relatives; cousins, brother-in-laws, etc. and completely incompetent -- HR dept. is a very bad joke. The only "culture" is how to make more money for the family -- regular employees are disposible trash for them.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

CJSki in Rapid City, South Dakota

69 months ago

Having worked for Greentree for 5 and a half years over all, I would advise future employees that the best part about working at GreenTree is your fellow employees. I work in a large servicing center and there are regional offices all over the country. We as a group will give you time to prove yourself before you become one of us, not that we're snobbish, but it's hard to get close to someone only to have them leave you with a job that you now have to complete because they just weren't cut out for it. As for everyone in management at GreenTree being family, that might have been the case for the company in the 90's, but there have been many changes since that make that impossible. All in all, it's one of the best jobs I've had, ~~attire is business casual, there are people who get together on Fridays, not everyone participates and there is no such thing as a typical GreenTree employee, therefore, no such thing as a typical day.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.