Greene Personnel Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Greene Personnel?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Kelly in Raleigh, North Carolina

86 months ago

Whew, this was the most intense staffing company interview I've ever been on. She asked me why I picked the college I did. What were things my friends would say about me, what past employers would say, the whole interview lasted about 30 minutes and I had to take a test that was very strange. I'd never had to do one like this before. It was some solving problems and some analytical questions and it was just fill in the blank. You didn't get options to choose from to know if you were WAY off base. No calculator, just the old brain. LOL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

Kelly,
You allowed the interview to be executed in the manner it was. Remember you owe no company anything other than a fair day's work for a fair day's wage. Most questions they ask are for them to have and hold over you in negotiations for salary. Any interview question you really don't want or need to answer you answer with a question back. Example: "What was your salary at your last position?" Answer looking directly into the eyes of the interviewer and say, "what do they pay you for your job here?" You'll be told it's none of your business - so then you go back and answer the question, "it's none of my business what you make and so it's also none of your business what I made in another job with another company."

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Grace in Raleigh, North Carolina

83 months ago

997 said: Kelly,
You allowed the interview to be executed in the manner it was. Remember you owe no company anything other than a fair day's work for a fair day's wage. Most questions they ask are for them to have and hold over you in negotiations for salary. Any interview question you really don't want or need to answer you answer with a question back. Example: "What was your salary at your last position?" Answer looking directly into the eyes of the interviewer and say, "what do they pay you for your job here?" You'll be told it's none of your business - so then you go back and answer the question, "it's none of my business what you make and so it's also none of your business what I made in another job with another company."

If you use this tactic in any interview, you will surely be shown the door. They put you through a battery of questions to see how you respond to pressure.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.