HCA Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at HCA?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

KD in Berkeley, California

111 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at HCA?
Any advice on striking the right note?

I have an interview with department heads in Florida I hear this is the stuff that managers are made of I feel it is going to be intense and direct to the point and fact based

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

DB in Richmond, Virginia

111 months ago

I have just gone throught the interview process for a position here in VA. It has been a great experience. Two hour initial and then panel interviews the second round. Second round lasted 4+ hours. It did not feel like it.

I really believe it depends on where/who you interview with.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

KD in Berkeley, California

111 months ago

DB said: I have just gone throught the interview process for a position here in VA. It has been a great experience. Two hour initial and then panel interviews the second round. Second round lasted 4+ hours. It did not feel like it.
I really believe it depends on where/who you interview with.

I had two phone interviews and I must say there were great questions pertaining to my field it went so well I am flying to FL for a Panel interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Crystal in Grifton, North Carolina

105 months ago

I just recently went through a interview and am waiting patiently for a reply.A lot of the questions are personality quests.They ask you questions about how you would respond in certain senarios based on your qualifications and the position you are applying for.They also really like the idea when you come prepared to ask them questions.So I recomend wrighting them down before the interview and being prepared.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.