a job in Transporter

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Theresa in Richmond, Virginia

88 months ago

I am doing all that I can to get a job at the hospital but, it look like it not going to work. Iam not from Va. don't know my way put in a job that is close to my house.I have been calling the person would not call back. On today I went to the hospital to take to the person. The person told that I need to be on a job for 6year or longer.I don't have words to say and, don't know what to do. please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Theresa Raines in Richmond, Virginia

88 months ago

am doing all that I can to get a job at the hospital but, it look like it not going to work. Iam not from Va. don't know my way put in a job that is close to my house.I have been calling the person would not call back. On today I went to the hospital to take to the person. The person told that I need to be on a job for 6year or longer.I don't have words to say and, don't know what to do. please help

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nashvgrl in Nashville, Tennessee

66 months ago

Theresa in Richmond, Virginia said: I am doing all that I can to get a job at the hospital but, it look like it not going to work. Iam not from Va. don't know my way put in a job that is close to my house.I have been calling the person would not call back. On today I went to the hospital to take to the person. The person told that I need to be on a job for 6year or longer.I don't have words to say and, don't know what to do. please help

The a tree that bears ugly fruit is to be avoided. They definitely teach what they allow. They allow gossip, they allow unprofessional behavior and get away with it. Do not waste your time and energy

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.