HCR Manor Care Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at HCR Manor Care?

What do you like best about working at HCR Manor Care? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

christina shelby in Jacksonville, Florida

92 months ago

what is starting pay for experienced LPN's?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (485) / No (103) Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie in Nashville, Tennessee

88 months ago

Does anyone know the pay for Activity Directors that they say they want to have a degree in Recreational Therapy?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (93) / No (20) Reply - Report abuse

janefit in Denver, Colorado

88 months ago

Stephanie in Nashville, Tennessee said: Does anyone know the pay for Activity Directors that they say they want to have a degree in Recreational Therapy?

I would like to know this too! I just had an interview yesterday. I have a Recreational Management Degree, but not Therapy and they still interviewed me. They could not tell me the salary - weird.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

Elaine in Parrish, Florida

88 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at HCR Manor Care?

What do you like best about working at HCR Manor Care? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

They do have some Programs inplace for incident reporting that are the best I have seen in the LTC facilities. They have this stupid employee program called "Circle of Care" that has to be the biggest waste of time and money that I have ever seen and they make it MANDATORY, they would have had greater success had they just spent the money on giving raises and pizza parties to get their point across re: Quality of Care, I do not recommend this company to any nurse, if you have a better offer take it, I worked about 6 months and quit, too many chiefs and not enough indians if you know what I mean.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Beeg in Chicago, Illinois

87 months ago

What's the real story with HCR. I've applied and applied to the Oaklawn, Chicago Ridge, and Hazelcrest locations. No interview, nothing. Yet, the openings continue to post. Either they want a qualifed, expericened receptionist or they don't. Geez!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (39) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Kassy in Chicago, Illinois

87 months ago

Beeg,

I have the same issue. I have applied to HCR in Oaklawn and Chicago Ridge and nothing. I am experienced with my Bachelor and Master degree. However, they keep posting the same posting as if it were a new opportunity. Best of luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Beeg in Chicago, Illinois

87 months ago

Hi Kassy,

Glad to hear from you. Although I'm non-degreed I have extensive experience in so much as Elder Care is concerned. I find a bit of relief to know I'm not the only one feeling this way. What I can't understand is, the people who REALLY want a job are the one's that never even get a friggin' interview. Seems to me, if a job continuously is posted, and it's obivious there is no intent to hire; why would the web site host (i.e. Career Builder etc..) allow them to post? Guess it's all about who pays the bill! Good luck to you, too.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Indy in New Albany, Ohio

87 months ago

janefit in Denver, Colorado said: I would like to know this too! I just had an interview yesterday. I have a Recreational Management Degree, but not Therapy and they still interviewed me. They could not tell me the salary - weird.

have you not been reading what is written about this company people....what is wrong with you? They are totally uncaring and clueless!!!!!no pay worth going through this, trust me!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (38) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Sharon Ore in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

79 months ago

Can anyone tell me what the average salary is for a Medical Records Director at a 150 bed nursing/ rehab facility?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (124) / No (22) Reply - Report abuse

Andie in Naples, Florida

74 months ago

Does anyone know how much manorcare pays their Wellness Director? Does anyone like working at manorcare?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (117) / No (25) Reply - Report abuse

Crich87

7 months ago

Hi. What is the starting pay for CNA's in Phoenix Az

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Tina in Chicago, Illinois

6 months ago

Kassy in Chicago, Illinois said: Beeg,

I have the same issue. I have applied to HCR in Oaklawn and Chicago Ridge and nothing. I am experienced with my Bachelor and Master degree. However, they keep posting the same posting as if it were a new opportunity. Best of luck!

Yeah, I feel the exact same way. I have a Masters in Human Services. I'm starting to wonder if they have a huge turnover rate!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Annette Foght in Toledo, Ohio

6 months ago

Tina in Chicago, Illinois said: Yeah, I feel the exact same way. I have a Masters in Human Services . I'm starting to wonder if they have a huge turnover rate!!!

I apologize that you have not been selected for the positions that you have applied to. Due to our positive reputation, we receive large applicant flow for our positions. Feel free to contact our jobline regarding questions or updates on your application at any time. Our jobline can be reached at jobline@hcr-manorcare.com. Thank you for your interest in HCR ManorCare.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.