HEARTLAND HOMECARE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

ANONYMOUS in Bay City, Michigan

109 months ago

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR. VERY UNORGANIZED AND "CLICKY" ORGANIZATION. THE WAGES ARE AWFUL, AND MANAGEMENT HAS ALOT TO BE DESIRED.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (32) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

vljp07 in Mount Morris, Michigan

109 months ago

thanks for the truth about HCR i applied and never heard from them at all these HHA jobs are not really worth it because gas is so high and they try to stick you on jobs that are way too far to drive to for a couple of hours.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SAY NO TO HCR ManorCare in Silver Spring, Maryland

90 months ago

ANONYMOUS in Bay City, Michigan said: THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST COMPANY TO WORK FOR. VERY UNORGANIZED AND "CLICKY" ORGANIZATION. THE WAGES ARE AWFUL, AND MANAGEMENT HAS ALOT TO BE DESIRED.

Why am I not surprised about the Heartland. Sad commentary. Again I pose the question how can a company who does not care about the employees, who only staffs vicious employees, have any care about the residents/patients, etc.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Chilli in Taylor, Michigan

85 months ago

I have to agree. I worked for them for 8 months. When I came on board NO ONE knew what my job was supposed to entail. Luckily I did as I had done a similar job for over 10 years at another agency.

After I got myself started seeing their patients, they decided that I was to see every single admission in a 10 county area as the only clinician!

I struggled with my physical and mental health while trying to do this and look for another job at the same time. Then when I asked for someone to be hired to help me they dismissed me during the conference!

I filed for unemployment and they fought the clain, citing 4 different reasons why I left, all the way to court.

Field and office staff turnover were constant. No one communicated anything to staff and then they were hateful all the time on the phone with patients and field staff. AWFUL PLACE.

"Disorganized, dishonest, employee hostile" all would be mild descriptions of working for Heartland.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (18) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.