How may times you need to interview with this company

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

NHA chicago, ILL in Romeoville, Illinois

89 months ago

This company is strange. You interview and interview, They post jobs that don't exist, they cancel jobs that one interviews two to four times for, the personalities of the management are robotic. Watch the old and newer movie called "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." They sit on making decisions so long that if they had a need for a staff member,it passes, and the just make due.

All managers have the same mindset. Dull, lowkey, and laise-faire.

When you see their job postings-just move on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (31) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Marie in Fairborn, Ohio

89 months ago

I also interviewed with them in Ohio. They don't pay their office employees much and they expect them to bend over backwards. Very discouraging. I think they discourage interviewees on purpose so they can find someone desperate enough to do the job at less pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rosemary in North Charleston, South Carolina

88 months ago

I interviewed, was sent for drug screen, told by the manager that I would hear from the H.R.person the next day. That has been 6 months ago, I still have not hear from them. Long interviews with no follow up. One facility here in town always has the same vacanies, they can't keep help.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie in Nashville, Tennessee

88 months ago

I also have applied online for a job twice and no response, yet I keep seeing the job posted again and again. I know my resume is eye catching so I don't know what their problem is. It is weird!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

Senior Citizen in Atlanta, Georgia

88 months ago

If you interview for a position, these days you generally are hired or at least called in for additional interviews right away or within a few days at most. There is no reason to ever interview more than once for the same job unless you were informed at the interview that additional posts were soon to become open.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

Belle in Beaverdam, Ohio

88 months ago

It is true, you interview and interview. They only start out at 10 for an office position. I did not get a degree to start out at 10.00 It took three live interviews to get an amount.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steven McNair in Toledo, Ohio

87 months ago

I have a spouse that works for HCR. You would think that would help. I have plenty of job skills and work ethics. Doesnt mean a thing to know someone to get a foot in the door.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steven McNair in Toledo, Ohio

87 months ago

I was so excited when I got phone call for a position I applied for! I didnt get this far being Assisant Manager fo housekeeping for 7 plus years to get told my experience means nothing! 6.85 CANNOT FEED MY PETS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

gary in Davenport, Iowa

87 months ago

I interviewed for the assistant administrator job in Davenport by the same individual who interviewed me for a job in Dubuque last February. He truned me down for that position and later (July )solicited me for what became a 2 1/2 hour interview for the Davenport position. Two days later I was emailed telling me I wasn't strong enough for the position. (I have two masters degrees). Two days after that the position has again been reposted. Draw your own conclusions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nancy in Cincinnati, Ohio

86 months ago

NHA chicago, ILL in Romeoville, Illinois said: This company is strange. You interview and interview, They post jobs that don't exist, they cancel jobs that one interviews two to four times for, the personalities of the management are robotic. Watch the old and newer movie called "Invasion of the Body Snatchers." They sit on making decisions so long that if they had a need for a staff member,it passes, and the just make due.

All managers have the same mindset. Dull, lowkey, and laise-faire.

When you see their job postings-just move on.

I totall agree. I applied for a position with this company and was more than qualified. The position had been open almost year. I didn't get the job. To my knowledge, someone has been hired to date.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Andie in Naples, Florida

74 months ago

I have a phone interview for a wellness director job tomorrow. After reading these postings Im a little nervous. I hope things have changed since these last postings.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.