HP Interview Questions.

Comments (5)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at HP?

Any advice on striking the right note?

A M in San Diego, California

99 months ago

One time I interviewed with them. The only reason I was told that I did not get the job with their R&D group was that I was aggressive. I believe they confused my enthusiasm with aggressiveness. Stay calm and demonstrate your creative ability.
Best of Luck

qa in Littleton, Colorado

96 months ago

A M in San Diego, California said: One time I interviewed with them. The only reason I was told that I did not get the job with their R&D group was that I was aggressive. I believe they confused my enthusiasm with aggressiveness. Stay calm and demonstrate your creative ability.
Best of Luck

I interviewed with HP thru a contract company. I was told by the representative from this contract company that I would be interviewing with 2 or 3 managers. When I arrived they directed me to a large conference room where approx 20 people were seated.
I was grilled for 60 minutes by these 20 people. They must not be very busy if they can have this many empployees interview 1 person. What a joke.!!!!!

Yo in Plano, Texas

84 months ago

^ 20 PEOPLE?? Ok, now that is scary. You must have been very brave to be able to handle that!

Kerem

28 months ago

It doesnt happen all time.If you visit their center, i m sure you saw just smiling people.Why should you scare, if you are sure about yourself,they are so kind people.I got an offer and I accepted.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.