HP Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)


What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at HP?

What do you like best about working at HP? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

Henry in Waltham, Massachusetts

124 months ago

95% of HP employees do not receive salary increases and or bonus no matter how well they perform. No Stock Options either. From the remaining 5%, all of their senior officers receive them.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Manfred Terhaer in Europe

123 months ago

Starting salaries for Engineers are around 27K Euro Per annum. No extra benefits. Bonuses sometimes can get to about 1% of annual salary.

Nope there's nothing in it for the small guy. it's just another bloodthirsty exploiting company that has sold it's soul to the dark side.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.