very unprofessional

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

anonymous in Garfield, New Jersey

71 months ago

Hmuc appears to have very high standards regarding who they hire .and how they hire. actually,They are very unprofessional and inconsiderate.If some one comes in and has two interviews,pays both times to park in their garage for an interview, then they should at least reciprocate and have the decency to notify you by mail or a phone call of your application status.Rude on their behalf!!! I wouldnt want to work for them after all the bologna they put you through.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

interviewee at Hackensack in Asbury Park, New Jersey

53 months ago

anonymous in Garfield, New Jersey said: Hmuc appears to have very high standards regarding who they hire .and how they hire. actually,They are very unprofessional and inconsiderate.If some one comes in and has two interviews,pays both times to park in their garage for an interview, then they should at least reciprocate and have the decency to notify you by mail or a phone call of your application status.Rude on their behalf!!! I wouldnt want to work for them after all the bologna they put you through.

I had an interview w/Hackensack this past week too. I researched the company, and studied the company for a week. I knew everything about the position. What they posted on their site, differed from the job listing they handed. The HR person told me that the supervisor was the director of a department. The posting said otherwise, it was the manager. The HR person asked me so many negative questions, that I had no option but to disclose the negative aspects about myself. I am a very truthful dilligent person, that bought into their name and reputation from what is posted on their site. But I highly doubt that they live up to their values. The HR person also asked me what I thought of working with people of different races and countries, with heavy accents.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

interviewee at Hackensack in Asbury Park, New Jersey

53 months ago

I don't want to work for Hackensack University Medical Center after the interview I went through. I seriously don't think they know how to screen their people, and how to treat the people in the interview. They hand in information like drug screening paperwork, benefits, and everything else prior to making offers. The HR person asked me questions to see what was wrong with me. I didn't have a chance to talk to the HR person, and make a connection because she was tying everything I was saying into the computer. They say they use cutting edge technologies, but all of their most important information is being hosted outside of the company and has a poor interface. It seems like the researchers there aren't very interested in their jobs, as their network forum is intact and without any activities. I am fed up with what I went through. I suppose they hire people who are good talkers, but with very little decency to perform well on their jobs. Look at the ratings again of the best hospitals in the US, and you will see Hackensack is not even listed there anymore. Yet the hospital has flags all over stating that they are one of the nation's best hospitals?... According to whom, and when?

liefonerenee in Spring Valley, New York

20 months ago

anonymous in Garfield, New Jersey said: Hmuc appears to have very high standards regarding who they hire .and how they hire. actually,They are very unprofessional and inconsiderate.If some one comes in and has two interviews,pays both times to park in their garage for an interview, then they should at least reciprocate and have the decency to notify you by mail or a phone call of your application status.Rude on their behalf!!! I wouldnt want to work for them after all the bologna they put you through.

I had about two interviews with HUMC and was called in for an interview by the department and the man that interviewed me at first said to me "I will get on you and be on you" to push to do the work. I think he personally doesn't know how to handle it. He was rude and inconsiderate asking me to tell him a little about myself. To make a long story short I followed up in maybe a week and a half and he told me to restrain from calling him if they want to hire me I will be contacted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

(Former employee) in Hackensack, New Jersey

13 months ago

Sadly enough this institution is about money and forget patient care. The nursing staff is great, but God help you if you work for maintenance. It's full of envious individuals that if they know you are more knowledgeable than they are "you will be in hell" while you work there. This place wants to compete with Valley Hospital (a quality, experience institution) where the best surgeons work. Yes I also worked in the surgical business and believe it or not in maintenance too - now you know who I am ? Well God is good and I have prospered in life and moved on! Don't work there.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.