how to get a job at halliburton

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

drillbit in Winchester, Virginia

68 months ago

Trying to get information / my resume, to <Edited by Host: Name Removed> in Weston WV . After I spoke with him on the phone I wanted to send my resume via email. I havent had much time to get it done and I truly would like to get it to a Halliburton Rep.. I hope I can get an email address to send the resume to. I looked onto halliburton.com/careers/ and didnt see the proper link. I will continue to search on my end. The profile on the indeed website just doesnt reflect my exoerience in the oil and gas field industry since the 80's. Drill pipe inspector, Blow out prevention, Power Tong operator, helped Halliburton in cementing proceedures, pressure testing of casing and drill outs of drill pipe filled with cement. (includes making bits to do the job) Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

this_is_mylife@yahoo.com in Algiers, Algeria

50 months ago

I've a diploma in digital

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Heather in Atlanta, Georgia

14 months ago

In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton partners with our customers to locate oil and natural gas. When hydrocarbons are located, we provide solutions to determine if oil and gas can be produced. If a well is determined to be viable, we begin production and throughout the life of the field, we help ensure that our customers get optimal production rates.
jobs.halliburton.com/

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AQUILES BACA CALLE in Lima, Peru

6 months ago

Deseo enviar mi CV,ya que me encuentro desempleado.mi experiencia en Petroleos es extensa destacandome mas en el area de WIRELINE como operador IV.cased hole y open hole.estoy dispuesto a trabajar en cualquier parte del mundo.
saludos y a la espera de su pronta respuesta.
PD.soy un ex Halliburton en los años 1994 al 2000.sali por la puerta grande.
aquilesbaca@gmail.com

semuel wenno in Hamilton, Bermuda

4 months ago

dear sir
good morning my name is semuel wenno i am a chef de partie i am looking foe the job if you need chef de partie ,please let me know nno
thank you very much for your time i look forward to hearing from you
your sincerely
semuel wenno

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.