sad time working with halliburton

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Lambert Thompson in Lebanon, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

Charles, this could be personal or it could be you failing to adjust. I don't think they would've hired you if you weren't qualified to fill the entry position. You are caught between a rock and a hard place. I best advice to you is try to clear your head, relax more and pray to your higher power. Put your best foot forward and if you think this is a personal issue for whatever reason, stand strong in your convictions and follow your heart on whatever decisions you make. You may feel alone and helpless but you're never that way. God Bless you and as the Irish may say, "May the road come up to meet you, and may the wind be at your back".

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (26) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Lambert in Lebanon, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

I've never heard the term bumiputras, but I can relate to what you're saying. At this point, you are the minority and I can relate to that being a black man. Keep the faith and continue to ask god to handle affairs in all walks of your life. I'll be praying for you and you hang in there. Please feel free to call upon me at anytime because you have my support.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lambert Thompson in Lebanon, Pennsylvania

89 months ago

You are educating me of course Charles, did I understand you to say that you were Chinese or Indian? This should not make a difference however, and everyone should be treated as human beings. It reminds me aof America, where the door is open to everyone at all times for the right price(smile). I love my country, however I am embarassed of the greed and how it has become because of politics and the pushing of the envelope. It seems that everything in America is for sale to the highest bidder. I am so glad of my Christian faith which says that god accepts us all as equals. It doesn't matter what tribe or bloodline you're from, he says "knock and the door shall be open" "seek and yee shall find."

It seems that you have made your mind up what you will do. If so, I'm sure it's for the best. God puts us in certain situations to test us or prepare us for things to come.Please do not consider yourself as a failure because you're not. This was merely another chapter/phase in the thing called life. Be strong, hold your head up high and look to the future.Later

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.