How to get a job at Hallmark Cards.

Comments (1 to 50 of 73)
Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

Host

Do you work at Hallmark Cards? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Ginny Chris in Glendale, AZ

103 months ago

I'm a team player and would like to join your team.I have very little experience in as a merchandiser but I find this job very interesting.
I've been in retail for about 15years and a fast learner.I've been a managment for high volume companys. Please give me a call or email me.
Thank you
Ginny Chris

Emma (Host) in Stamford, CT

103 months ago

Ginny Chris said: I'm a team player and would like to join your team.I have very little experience in as a merchandiser but I find this job very interesting.
I've been in retail for about 15years and a fast learner.I've been a managment for high volume companys. Please give me a call or email me.
Thank you
Ginny Chris

This is a forum for people to discuss jobs, companies, industries and such. Although you may have some luck by contributing to this forum, I would also suggest doing a search for Hallmark jobs using www.indeed.com.

Here is a search I did to get you started:
www.indeed.com/jobs?q=company%3Ahallmark+&l=&radius=

You can refine the search results by typing in a location in the "where" box or also by using the left-hand refinement margin. Once you find a job listing you find interesting, click on that listing and you will be directed to the site the job opening is posted on. There you will find the proper instructions on how to apply for the job.

Good luck!

debbie in Apex, North Carolina

102 months ago

Emma (Host) said:
This is a forum for people to discuss jobs, companies, industries and such. Although you may have some luck by contributing to this forum, I would also suggest doing a search for Hallmark jobs using www.indeed.com.
they have their own hiring website. go to www.hiringedge.com.

hope that helps

Here is a search I did to get you started:
www.indeed.com/jobs?q=company%3Ahallmark+&l=&radius=
You can refine the search results by typing in a location in the "where" box or also by using the left-hand refinement margin. Once you find a job listing you find interesting, click on that listing and you will be directed to the site the job opening is posted on. There you will find the proper instructions on how to apply for the job.
Good luck!

katey in Southport, North Carolina

102 months ago

debbie, if you are still interested in merchandising for hallmark cards, I work for them. they use
www.hiringedge.com/
go there and search for nc. I'll warn you, the hours are puny. I am only getting 8 hours this week, but for valentines day, I'll probably get close to 30. that is the most you will get.

102 months ago

katey said: debbie, if you are still interested in merchandising for hallmark cards, I work for them. they use
www.hiringedge.com/
go there and search for nc. I'll warn you, the hours are puny. I am only getting 8 hours this week, but for valentines day, I'll probably get close to 30. that is the most you will get.

Thanks for the input. It actually wasn't me who was looking for the job, I already work for Hallmark. What stores are you servicing? Just cuirios..... Deb

102 months ago

debbie said:
I work in the walmart full-line stores, mostly in southport and wilmington. do installations too. offer myself up for anything I can get. just don't understand why they hire a bunch of people, (wilmington's store has 5 of us)then give us as little as 4 hours a week, then expect us to not have any other job. crazy.

other than that, I do love the job.

102 months ago

I work for Hallmark at Walmart too. I used to do Kohls before I relocated to NC. I have to say, I enjoyed Kohl's more.

102 months ago

so, what kind of hours do you get? who is your ter. rep.? do you have claire cox? do you work the remodels and installations in your area?

bon in Fayetteville, Arkansas

102 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Hallmark Cards? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

hi,
go to hiring edge.com, if there is a position you can find it there and fill out application.
b.

Sally Moulton in Winthrop, Maine

102 months ago

Hi,
I am looking for a job locally with a card company going to stores replentishing their stock. Do you know how I could get information about this?
Thanking you in advance!
Sally Moulton

bon in Fayetteville, Arkansas

102 months ago

go to hiring edge. they hire for hallmark. there is a job open in bentonville, ar i think

AJ in Alliance, Ohio

101 months ago

Host said: Do you work at Hallmark Cards? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Try Monster.com. We no longer use Hiringedge.com.

AJ in Alliance, Ohio

101 months ago

katey said: debbie, if you are still interested in merchandising for hallmark cards, I work for them. they use
www.hiringedge.com/

We no longer use Hiringedge.com. Try Monster.com.

Madelene P. Costello in Gilmanton, New Hampshire

101 months ago

Applied for merchandier job in North Conway, N.H. ad in the Conway Daily Sun Newspaper but have not heard a reply as to whether this job has been filled? <Edited by Host: Contact Information Removed>. Please E. mail me at E.mail address below.Thank UYou.

Bon in Fayetteville, Arkansas

101 months ago

No, I have interviewed with them before.

Bon in Fayetteville, Arkansas

101 months ago

I did an application online and someone called me, but it was a very long time before anyone called me and the pay is very low.

Dominick Inzerillo

101 months ago

I am interested in a position in the Kansas City office. Does anyone know a e-mail address for the HR department? If so let me know inzerillo03@yahoo. I am also looking at American Century for marketing.

Marketing is my main background so if anyone has any recommendations then feel free to e-mail at the top .

Thank you,

Dominick Inzerillo

101 months ago

Please let me know!

Tricia Spafford

101 months ago

Hello. I am interested in merchandising for Hallmark. I've known people who have do it and love it. I have the time and ability to do a good job for you. Thank you.

Val in Mashpee, Massachusetts

101 months ago

debbie said:
I work for Hallmark and hiringedge.com is no longer our portal for applicants. I will provide the new portal when I get that information from my supervisor.

Hallmark is a great co. to work for. The hours are quite flexible and, if you're able to self-manage and communicate well via e-mail or phone, etc., it's the job for you.

debbie in Cary, North Carolina

101 months ago

Hi Val. What stores do you service? I did two Kohl's in MA for two years then we moved to NC and now I do a Walmart. We are headed back to MA the spring so I am hoping to get a few Kohl's to service. I LOVE the job. Can't beat it for a mom with kids!

Debbie in Bossier City, Louisiana

101 months ago

I am very interested in working for Hallmark. Could someone please tell how to apply for this? I spoke to a lady who was stocking cards at mt local wal-mart store, she told me to come to this site,but I'm still not sure how to apply. So if someone out there could help me with this that would be great. Thank you.

anonymous in Enfield, Connecticut

101 months ago

FORTGET IT!!!Hallmark cards is the worst place to work,they do not care for there employees,I've been there for 21 years and now that my youngest has graduated I have my house up for sale and I'm escaping the nonense that goes on,a majority of the managers take drugs (pot and coke),every year we loose benefits,favoritism is the rule,they work on point system which is like piece work....I'm at the Enfield Distribution Warehouse .....they are loosing money,lay-offs are expected or the golden handshake....check out the many lasuits on-line they had to pay out....please do yourself a favor stay out!!!!!

katey in Oak Island, North Carolina

101 months ago

anonymous said:
FORTGET IT!!!Hallmark cards is the worst place to work,!!!!

there is a new site for airing complaints about hallmark called hallmark-walmart@yahoogroups.com

Madelene P. Costello in Gilmanton, New Hampshire

101 months ago

why is HAllmark the worst place to work?

101 months ago

it is a completely dead end job. you only get automated raises of a quarter a year. you never get praise; only told to hurry up. you are not quaranteed any hours at all. I've had as few as 4 hours for an entire week!

veetil76@hotmail.com in Franklin, Massachusetts

100 months ago

Hi,
I just heard about this merchandising jobs in hallmark. Is this interesting job? Do u need any experience for this? I appreciate if u get me more details...
Thanks in advance,
Veetil

d

www.hiringedge.com/

100 months ago

no, you don't need experience. they will take anybody that looks like they can lift a 50 lb box. they are totally desperate. ask what hours they give during slow times, and the pay rate.

anonymous in Marietta, Georgia

99 months ago

debbie said: Hi Val. What stores do you service? I did two Kohl's in MA for two years then we moved to NC and now I do a Walmart. We are headed back to MA the spring so I am hoping to get a few Kohl's to service. I LOVE the job. Can't beat it for a mom with kids!

Hello. I love working with the merchandise also. How did you obtain work in more than one store?

ASIKA in Bradford, United Kingdom

99 months ago

Halmmark is really really poor company !
just watch out for them!

Hallmark Sucks in Rossford, Ohio

98 months ago

Many of the people who work for Hallmark are now hanging out at www.hallmarksucks.net

don in Saint Petersburg, Florida

98 months ago

anonymous in Enfield, Connecticut said: FORTGET IT!!!Hallmark cards is the worst place to work,they do not care for there employees,I've been there for 21 years and now that my youngest has graduated I have my house up for sale and I'm escaping the nonense that goes on,a majority of the managers take drugs (pot and coke),every year we loose benefits,favoritism is the rule,they work on point system which is like piece work....I'm at the Enfield Distribution Warehouse .....they are loosing money,lay-offs are expected or the golden handshake....check out the many lasuits on-line they had to pay out....please do yourself a favor stay out!!!!!

I work with american greeting and i stayed on for a month . they pay you 7.15 an hour and expect you to complete your job in an hour merchandising 4 to 6 box. I told them they can shove it.

don in Saint Petersburg, Florida

98 months ago

katey in Oak Island, North Carolina said: no, you don't need experience. they will take anybody that looks like they can lift a 50 lb box. they are totally desperate. ask what hours they give during slow times, and the pay rate.

atleast hallmark pays 8 bucks an hour rather then 7.15. This are good job for stay home mom who wants to work flexible hours while kids at school, or if you get walmart its great since you can come in either early morning 2am or 5am to start. One good thing pay not that great but if you get the right supervisor to work with and then let you go then you actually will enjoy just having one store.

Paty Laborde in Lawrenceville, Georgia

97 months ago

I'm not get it jet

MG in Mitchell, South Dakota

97 months ago

anonymous in Enfield, Connecticut said: FORTGET IT!!!Hallmark cards is the worst place to work,they do not care for there employees,I've been there for 21 years and now that my youngest has graduated I have my house up for sale and I'm escaping the nonense that goes on,a majority of the managers take drugs (pot and coke),every year we loose benefits,favoritism is the rule,they work on point system which is like piece work....I'm at the Enfield Distribution Warehouse .....they are loosing money,lay-offs are expected or the golden handshake....check out the many lasuits on-line they had to pay out....please do yourself a favor stay out!!!!!

how do I find the lawsuits on line? I would love to read them....

jessica in Odenville, Alabama

96 months ago

debbie in Apex, North Carolina said: I work for Hallmark at Walmart too. I used to do Kohls before I relocated to NC. I have to say, I enjoyed Kohl's more.

I am interested in doing this type work while my kids are still small. Can you please guide me in which way that I should go to get started? I live in Alabama. Thanks so much!
Jessica

Diane in Independence, Missouri

95 months ago

Dominick Inzerillo said: I am interested in a position in the Kansas City office. Does anyone know a e-mail address for the HR department? If so let me know inzerillo03@yahoo. I am also looking at American Century for marketing.

Marketing is my main background so if anyone has any recommendations then feel free to e-mail at the top .

Thank you,

Go with AM Century. Better luck in keeping your job. Hallmark will use you abuse you and let you go.

Diane in Independence, Missouri

95 months ago

I agree, I worked there for over 23 yrs.(KC) They will use you, abuse your and throw you to the curb! Good luck with a lawsuit with them. Corporate lawyers and money is on their side, they are ruthless.

brandiem88 in dexter, Missouri

92 months ago

no comment

sabrina ferrigno in BRONX, New York

91 months ago

sTART AT HOME LOOKING TO SELL POEMS

91 months ago

EASY WAY TO FIND WORK

91 months ago

i WOULD LOVE TO WORK FOR hALLMARK CARD. iT WILL BE A GREAT HONOR.

Denise Ramaciere in St. Petersburg, Florida

91 months ago

I'm looking forward in hearing back from you.

91 months ago

Let's talk what to you have for me stay at home mom looking too make some extra cash

herbert in moorehead city, North Carolina

91 months ago

to work for hallmark cards--
go to MONSTER.COM
look for hallmark jobs, see if there is one in your area.
also, you can go to your local walmart. at the customer service desk, look for a vendor log book, or ask for it if you don't see it. inside it look for the tab marked hallark, it should be purple. the first page there should have the phone number of the territory assistant covering that area. call it and ask if they have any jobs in that area. usually they will take your number.

herbert in moorehead city, North Carolina

91 months ago

they do not hire people to write poems. they only give those jobs to rich friends. sorry.

91 months ago

thank you so much will try the monster.com

Laurie Hayes in Sudbury, Ontario

91 months ago

May I suggest another greeting card company that gives you full control over your hours worked and earnings?

I've been using it for almost two years for my business AND have been earning a healthy income from it as well.

You're welcome to send a free card through my account. Simply go to www.hbbsourcecards.com

You'll find a "Click Here To Send a Free Card Link." Turn up your speakers and you will be guided through the process of sending a REAL greeting card.

Afterward, click on the "SOC Opportunity" link in the bottom right corner. It shows you how you can benefit by using and sharing the system.

If you have any questions or need help, you're welcome to contact me at the phone number listed on the web site.

To your success,
Laurie Hayes

91 months ago

I am a stay at home mom looking for extra cash . i am interested in your company.
I will go on the link when my children napnite today. thank you very much. looking forward too a new venture.

Page:   1  2  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.