What's the company culture at Hallmark Rehab?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Hallmark Rehab?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Hallmark Rehab?

Reply - Report abuse

jenny m PT in Fort Worth, Texas

68 months ago

In my opinion, this is an AWFUL company to work for. I can only speak for myself, but I was hired as a traveler and in 2 days the contract was pulled. Why? Because my productivity was not 100% and I stayed a little over 8 hours each day. Are you kidding me!!?? I never heard of 100% productivity especially when I'm at a new facility (never even heard of Hallmark until this assignment) within the first 2 days. Not to mention the facility was very, very busy. These people are crazy and have no reqard for patients lives or well-being, only their bottom line and numbers. It's enough to make me sick. And what's worse is that there are therapists willing to work there just to collect a check. I've been a PT for almost 10 years, so I'm not new to how SNFs operate, but this takes the cake. They actually did me a favor by pulling the contract because my integrity comes first. Just a warning to anyone who is considering working for this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

RC in California

35 months ago

for anyone reading the above statement... I know how this therapist feels as i too have worked for companies like this... I have been with hallmark for 2 years now and althougth not perfect. This company has made large changes in the way we deal with new staff. The above therapist is correct 100% productivity is high for a first day for a traveler. As an RC in california, i have used travelers and never would i have expected that from her... What i am trying to say is this company is going through a big culture change at this time and we are not the same company we were 36 months ago. Now We are BETTER!

Check us out..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.