How to get a job at Hampton Inn.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Do you work at Hampton Inn? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

jarmeze huntley

100 months ago

How do I get hired? How do I get that first interview?I just move here to Memphis I been here 3 weeks and I currely work for murray guard inc.My phone number is [Edited by Host]

***Message from Host***
Contact info deleted Please do not post Contact info in the forums.
If you would like to set up a profile please go here to log in Also please be cautious when sending your information to anyone on the forums.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Richard Cop

86 months ago

I am an AGM (Assistant General Manager) at a Hampton Inn. I was hired through my connection with a catering company. I had been in catering for 13 years and had delivered food to several Hampton Inns throughout my state. When I saw they had placed an ad in a local paper I made sure to dress in shirt and tie when I picked up an application and handed in my resume before I filled out the application. When I handed in the application I mentioned that I had been catering for them for several years and used my employer as a reference.
My #1 advice; When I do the hiring I look to see what the person is wearing and if they look professional. I can teach skills but I can't teach Character.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.