Hcentive Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Hcentive?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Google User in Potomac, Maryland

11 months ago

I regret to inform you that after being recruited from a job site by an hCentive recruiter, I underwent a prolonged process to apply, and encountered dishonest and unprofessional treatment on behalf of not only your recruiter, but also by someone who evaluated my writing sample--someone who did so without regard for standard English, or for what's accurate information on your company Web site.

The recruiter shared with me that he and others were "under the microscope" for the very issues I confronted him with after my "writing sample" was returned to me, marked up with invalid correction and using information that was contrary to that offered on the hCentive Web site.

I invested hours in the several requirements necessary to apply: I scored 67 on the deductive reasoning test; the recruiter told me the cut-off was 50, but later said that was untrue--it was actually 60-- and he changed it initially just so I wouldn't feel bad about my score. He added that he, himself, earned only a 52 so as "not to make me feel bad".

I was to write two pages in Word. NO other information was offered except to make the sample a "product guide". This was submitted and subsequently evaluated by an editor who found "tens" of "grammar" errors and I was told I would not move forward in the process n the process. At my request, the recruiter sent me the document back in "track changes" . JH had found "errors" that weren't errors at ALL. My degrees are in English and I have taught English for 15 years--her "corrections" were contrary in every case to either standard English rules or conventions and usage that was modelled on the hCentive site. In combing through the document, I sent your recruiter back a rebuttal to her revisions but it was not addressed as such--he responded only with a list of things he did in the process with me that were "off the record".

I have nothing to gain by writing except I believe prospective applicants should be made aware.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.