What's the company culture at HCPro?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

Every business has it's own style. What is the office environment and culture like at HCPro?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at HCPro?

Reply - Report abuse

anonymous, Boston Massachusetts in Marblehead, Massachusetts

92 months ago

I work at HCPro and the environment is very friendly and casual (jeans, shorts, flip flops etc.) It is one where people get together and put together events such as softball, basketball, running events etc. The people here are great and it makes coming to work very easy!

A typical day is very busy and challenging, the expectations are high but it keeps you on your toes but the balance between the casual environment and the intense work lends for a day that goes by quickly. Even though the days are busy and the work is demanding most employee's leave by 5-5:30 because the environment is one that allows for a nice work/life balance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Katy in Waltham, Massachusetts

92 months ago

I sure would love to work there! Sounds like just the environment I'm seeking -- challenging and intense, but not rigid or formal. You're fortunate to be on the staff.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Marblehead in Marblehead, Massachusetts

87 months ago

I also work at HCPro, Inc. It is a very friendly environment and the people are great the dress code on site is casual! There are various appreciation events (pizza, chinese, holiday party, halloween celebration) which is nice, the last place I worked had nothing like this!

We do work hard and the days are busy but you do have felxibility you do not feel chained to your desk! The days go by quickly and the place is pretty empty by 5:30 on most days.

Overall a place where you can feel at home but also very challenged and busy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

KK in Escanaba, Michigan

82 months ago

I am interested in working at HCPro. I have an interview, but I am very nervous - it's far away from where I live. I have heard mostly good things about the place - but a couple on here have been negative... are they just negative nancies? Do people generally seem to like working there?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Marblehead in Marblehead, Massachusetts

82 months ago

KK, I curently work at HCPro and I certainly would say it is a great place to work! It seems that the negative comments on this website are mostly from folks that have been trying to or wanted to work at HCPro. The Company is growing and has plans to continue to grow over the coming years, there are a lot of opportunities to move up the ladder here and some exciting growth down the road.

As with any Company there are challeneges and we are not perfect but overall the people here are great, the atmosphere is friendly and casual and you get a great amount of experience even at the lower level positions.

Congratualtions on your iterview, I am sure once you have met with my fellow colleagues it will put your nerves at ease.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.