Job Offer In hand!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

mckyd68 in South Carolina in Kingstree, South Carolina

69 months ago

I have a job offer in hand for a inside sale position. The drug screen has already cleared. The background check is taking a bit. I have a few problems from years ago on my credit report. What is the chance they will rescind the offer. I really need a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

skip in New Braunfels, Texas

30 months ago

mckyd68 in South Carolina in Kingstree, South Carolina said: I have a job offer in hand for a inside sale position. The drug screen has already cleared. The background check is taking a bit. I have a few problems from years ago on my credit report. What is the chance they will rescind the offer. I really need a job.

What was the outcome...I'm in the same situation???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jmoon60@yahoo.com

10 months ago

mckyd68 in South Carolina in Kingstree, South Carolina said: I have a job offer in hand for a inside sale position. The drug screen has already cleared. The background check is taking a bit. I have a few problems from years ago on my credit report. What is the chance they will rescind the offer. I really need a job.

I was offered a sales position at HD and it took over a week and a half to get a response. Ms. Cooper is very helpful and on top of her job but Samantha Billings does not return phone calls or emails, you are sent around in circles and its very unprofessional. Not a company to apply for if you want to go to work within a month, and being a sales person, if they take that long on a background how well do you think it would take to get product to a client?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.