How to get a job at Health Integrated.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Health Integrated? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

Tobi Ricca in Lake Stevens, Washington

13 months ago

I'm afraid that this is the least user friendly application software I have ever encountered.
I had attached my resume per application instructions - the usual "BROWSE" button was not in evidence; only the "ATTACH" button... But I figured it out & got it attached.
Then I had to complete the application which was partially filled in by the computer from my resume. The data the program entered was so mixed up, I needed to delete and re-enter all my information. (I'm used to having to supplement those auto-populating applications, but I have not seen one so mixed up before). I was just about finished with it and my hand accidentally tapped a key on my keyboard - the space bar maybe, I'm not sure, and the entire application disappeared. I tried to get it back and couldn't. I also couldn't find anywhere on the company website that told if the whole thing actually ended up getting submitted by my tap. It was a frustrating experience. I have submitted a number of job applications over the internet and I have to say that this was the least user-friendly program I have encountered. I'm going to have to pass on this application.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Tobi Ricca in Lake Stevens, Washington

13 months ago

Follow up on my comment above. I am a social worker and it's in my nature to want to help make things better. I wanted to opine to Health Integrated about my experience with their application process, but could not find anyway to email them, then I encountered this page. I took this opportunity to comment on what happened in case anyone at Health Integrated gets to read it and check it out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.