What's the company culture at Healthbridge?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Healthbridge?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Healthbridge?

Reply - Report abuse

Anonymous in Rockville, Maryland

83 months ago

The culture is horrible. They treat people like inanimate objects that can be replaced.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

nurse smith in Taylor, Michigan

12 months ago

If you want to be underpaid, work tons of overtime for free, then be told continuously that they are "working on your check and can't figure out what the problem is" until they owe months worth of checks and you must sue for your money then try it out. You will find that most of the people you are working with are new because staff turnover is about every one to three months for ALL the managers and many staff. I actually sat in a meeting while the director begged us to give money for "employees who had lost their homes" in New York during late 2012. I had not been paid and had worked for almost 2 months at the time. I had no money for Christmas at all. I developed a severe life-threatening pneumonia in late December, wound up in the hospital, and spent months on oxygen and antibiotics. I have been nursing for more than 20 years and never was sick before working there. Nobody, not the director or nurse manager ever called to ask about me. That is the kind of place it is. I worked at Grand Blanc Rehab (healthbridge) from Oct 2012 to Jan 2013. And oh yes, many other employees had similar problems. And yes I am during them for my pay.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.