HEALTHWAYS Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at HEALTHWAYS?

What do you like best about working at HEALTHWAYS? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

leedle.larry3 in Phoenix, Arizona

77 months ago

I wish I would have seen this site before gaining employment. I hope what I blog will be helpful to other nurses seeking employment at Healthways. 30$/ Hr. If you have a lot of nursing experience you may be able to negotiate a dollar or more. The nurses recieve an average of 3% per year raise...pennies :(! There once was a time when the nurses saw a pretty good bonus. those days are over. I have been with the company for 3 years and am an above average performer and have yet to see more than 3% or a bonus!
The Benes used to be excellent now they are mediocre at best. They have raised premiums and took away Sick time in 08. who knows whats in store for us this year!

Only decent perc is free gym membership.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

FormerHWAYS in Chandler, Arizona

77 months ago

Host said: What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at HEALTHWAYS?

What do you like best about working at HEALTHWAYS? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

HA! The salaries are low in comparison to like jobs and the benefits are a joke. THey were decent, but in past years, they have raised the cost of premiums to the point that the measly 2% raise they give each year (if you do your job) doesn't cover the increase meaning each year you take home less in each check.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

CouldBeWorse in Nashville, Tennessee

42 months ago

Working for the government, the pay is low to begin with and we haven't received a pay increase in 4 years. The government finally signed a 1.6% pay increase into effect. That's not even enough to keep up with cost of living for the past 4 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.