How to get a job at HEALTHWAYS.

Comments (5)

Host

Do you work at HEALTHWAYS? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

leedle.larry3 in Phoenix, Arizona

78 months ago

If you must...check out the other DM companies in the area. I have a strange feeling that the Phoenix CEC will not be around for long. The other DM companies provide other services so they, most likely will stay afloat in this time of economic insecurity.
I took a position thinking what a great way to get away from the bedside and still be a nurse. For a while it was great until the stock started taking a dive and the lay offs loomed. The office was once a bustling, happy place where the nurses actually worked with smiles on their faces. Today it is much different. If you really want to work at healthways just give them a call they are always looking for clinicians. Forget about any type of leadership position. The current leadership is at odds and facing layoffs! The warriors ( nurse clinicians) will fare well if the company does not go belly up!

FormerHWAYS in Chandler, Arizona

78 months ago

Host said: Do you work at HEALTHWAYS? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

I wouldn't try to get in right now. They are working through the management and "delayering." However, if you do decide to embark on a bad journey, show enthusiasm and excitement and KNOWLEDGE for what the company does and you will have no problem getting in.

burgh nurse in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

69 months ago

Getting hired was easy, I really didn't do much prep and they called to offer me the job while I was driving home from the interview.
Just apply online.
Just like anything else, it's not for everyone, but it's gotta be the easiest job in nursing and it pays more than the local hospitals.
The delayering is over, all of that occurred in management, and they're hiring clinicians again.
Who knows what will happen with possible gov't takeover of healthcare- maybe none of us will have a job worth having.

Emily Dunnavant in Ephrata, Pennsylvania

45 months ago

Host said: Do you work at HEALTHWAYS? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

They sometime use staffing agencies

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.