What's the company culture at Henry Ford Health System?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Henry Ford Health System?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Henry Ford Health System?

Reply - Report abuse

Saddened in Farmington, Michigan

81 months ago

Host said: Every business has its own style. What is the office environment and culture like at Henry Ford Health System?

Are people dressed in business casual, jeans and t-shirts, or full-on suits? Do folks get together for Friday happy hours and friendly get-togethers?

What is a typical day in the life of an employee at Henry Ford Health System?

A typical day?? If you were an employee of HFBC, every day you walk with your head down hoping you are not the next to go. HF used their resources, bought a small community hospital and then ate it up. Never invested any money and let ALL management go. Interesting they didn't place some of them at the beautiful new facility in W Bloomfield, hm? They are a business. Don't be fooled..no community, no concern for employees just the almight dollar. A shame...they could have been so much more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

JAY in Southfield, Michigan

80 months ago

Saddened in Farmington, Michigan said: A typical day?? If you were an employee of HFBC, every day you walk with your head down hoping you are not the next to go. HF used their resources, bought a small community hospital and then ate it up. Never invested any money and let ALL management go. Interesting they didn't place some of them at the beautiful new facility in W Bloomfield, hm? They are a business. Don't be fooled..no community, no concern for employees just the almight dollar. A shame...they could have been so much more.

I am one of those victims, so I do agree with what your saying. I am totally shocked in the way things are ran there at HFHS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Matt Cane in Allen Park, Michigan

64 months ago

I wish I would have seen this post earlier. I hear nothing but horror stories about the Wyandotte facility. My understanding is that the excessive cronyism enables less capable and undereducated/trained people to manage key administration areas (i.e., patient acccounting)...feedback indicates you better be "networked" in before you apply or it could become a hostile work environment. Not a place to develop and/or feel productive growth.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.