Hindware Sanitaryware and Industries Ltd Interview Questions.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (10)

Host

It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Hindware Sanitaryware and Industries Ltd?

Any advice on striking the right note?

Reply - Report abuse

Shelly in Las Vegas, Nevada

22 months ago

Yes this company contacted me from jobbank and they texted me at first
asked me to log into a yahoo account so we can instant messenger. This company is a SCAM.
I emailed the corporate offices and I got returned email.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

schmi148 in Lynnwood, Washington

21 months ago

I agree with Shelly, it is a scam. You will receive an email that says this:

DEAR APPLICANT,
Am writing to thank you for your recent application to our administrative assistant position posted on ( www.jobdango.com ) and to invite you to an interview today ( Thursday, 7th of Febuary ) TIME: As Soon As Possible.
To proceed with this job position you must undergo an online job introduction, position briefing and interview via ( Yahoo Instant Messenger), which is our first screening process.
Mrs Paula Jason one of our Hiring managers would be the one to discuss more about the Job Position that you are yet to occupy.
Setup a yahoo messenger at ( www.messenger.yahoo.com ) and if you have one already use it. Add Mrs Paula Jason and IM her on this ID (( paulajason607@yahoo.com )) ASAP for the job updates/briefing and comprehensive job details. She will be online waiting for you.
On your availability please let your interviewer know your time of arrival and your readiness to proceed with the job briefing and interview.
The job introduction, position briefing and interview will last approximately one hour.
We look forward to meeting you
Regards

Hiring Department

Peggy Carl

Then when I found the above comment I asked Paula about it, she stated Shelly was a disgruntled employee, and that the yahoo account had been hacked. Well don't believe that response. It was never hacked, it is a scam. She will send you a daily task to write a three paragraph essay and then she will send you a list of products that you will buy once the funds arrive. Fed ex however stopped the delivery of the package because it was pinned as a fraudulent package and that package is under investigation. SO if you have any common sense do not accept the job from Hindware, Paula Jason, or anyone else from this company. Or if you get the package turn it into your banks fraud department.

schmi148 in Lynnwood, Washington

21 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Hindware Sanitaryware and Industries Ltd?

Yea, it's all done over a yahoo messenger. For the real company I'm not sure, the posers scamming it however their interview process is weak and unprofessional. Paula will even send an address to where the office is going, which will be a building with a lot of empty suites. So don't fall for it.

Heather in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

20 months ago

I just got the same thing...you can tell by the misspelling, CAP letters and the urgency as well as typing in the website from the host....scams!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Steven Bradley in Plymouth, Indiana

18 months ago

Everyone, look what this company has done to me. They scammed me and stuck me for $1800.00 when I thought I had been hired by them. It was like this!

Hindware is not a real company or they are being used in a scam that has wrecked my finances; a real company? I was recently recruited to work for Hindware Company as an online Administrative assistant by one Lewis Redmon, who said he was Hindware's representative and used their website and all their information to hire me during a phone interview.

He took me to Hindware's website and made it so believable and every word was a lie. He is sending out fictitious checks as a Hindware representative and stealing people's money, in the Hindware Company’s name. I am going to sue him and will include Hindware Company in the suit as it shall be named as a party of fraudulent people inside this company and they are not even responding to my private pleas to respond to me.

Hindware appears legitimate, but their name is being used to steal from innocent people who simply want a job. I told them that I expected an answer to this or I would make what has happened to me known all over the net and Facebook to protect others. I need a reply from them but nothing! Beware of Hindware and know that they are in the center or being used in the center of a scam that truly can destroy you! - Steven Clark Bradley

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Christine in Bozeman, Montana

18 months ago

I too have been contacted by Hindware. First I recieved three separate emails from what appears to be three different people, all with three different names and yahoo instant messenger ID's. I first requested more information about the company and I got one reply back that told me to go onto the company site www.pg.com and that I had (5 minutes) to view the site, WHAT!!!
I then logged onto my yahoo instant messenger the next day and was immediately contacted again from one of these people from this supposed company. He proceeded to conduct an interview with me and told me that I would be great fit for the administrative position and that I would recieve a check from the company within the next few days and that I was to log back in the next day via instant messenging to get the information about the delivery of the check.

Since I have been a victim before by a supposed fake employer, I researched this hindware company and first of all could not find a business ID anywhere. I contacted the FBI and the FTC and reported this company. I have not had lost any money from this company, but please everyone needs to be aware of this scam. The company claims that they are a household appliance, houshold product, and household service company that is set up in the UK, but they are expanding and moving to the US. They claim that you are being interviewed for administrative assistance/manager position and that you will recieve a check up front from the company and will need to take the check, cash it (it is a fraudualent check), then use the money to purchae items that you will need to do the job. They claim that you will be working from home online until the company builds it's office in your home town and at that time you will then be working out of the new office once it is built.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Christine in Bozeman, Montana

18 months ago

Host said: It's always hard to know what to expect when going in for that interview -- and preparation can make all the difference. What is the interview process like at Hindware Sanitaryware and Industries Ltd?

This is a scam, please do not get caught up in it Trust me. This company does all of the contacting, interview, and communication via instant messanging (yahoo IM). They will ask you to create a yahoo IM and if you already have one they will ask you to add their IM to you account and IM them when you are ready for the interview. The interview for the most part seems legitimate, but they ask questions that are very skeptical; such as, they talk about confidentiality and if you are able to uphold confidentiality and if so how? They also talk about that the company is located overseas, but they are unable and unwilling to provide you with a business ID number. They talk about the company moving to the US, but they are unable or unwilling to provide details on where, when, and how they are expanding. They also IM you job details being that one of them is accepting packages via ups, fedex, etc, but they will not say what the packages are for nor why you are recieving them. They then tell you once they say you are hired, that you will be recieving a large cashiers check (not a real cashiers check-it a stollen one) and they tell you when you recieve it you are to cash it right away and purchase the items that you will need to work the business from you home until the office is built near you. This is all part of the scam and they will also ask you for your bank account information, birthdate, full name, age, and sex so that when they tell you they are setting up your payroll, they are able to hack into your account and steal your money. Please do not get caught up in this, it is truly a scam!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

sarahtanner9671 in Cookeville, Tennessee

17 months ago

Thank you all for posting this information! I was worried this whole time it was a scam. Luckily he/she also messed up on a few questions I asked. I also messed with him a little after reading these. They deserve it. I didn't do too much. Just led them to believe I was going a long with it. Then started calling he/she out on little things. At least it's a little less time they will be spending on reeling anyone else in.

Now they are using the name Dr. Simon Rainer. But, the email sent regarding the interview was from benwilliams21@gmail.com. Then, the check had a note to send info to Mr. Tom Rossi at tomrossi150@yahoo.com.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Red in Quezon City, Philippines

16 months ago

Now, he uses this:

My name is Dr. Rodriguez MCclain and am one of Hindware Sanitaryware And Industries Ltd hiring managers,board of director's,independent director. I'm 41 years old and i received my B.A. in Accounting from Louisiana State University in New Orleans and also studied French at the University of New Orleans, I am located at Pine Brook, NJ. I would be the one to brief you about the position and the company...What are your full name, location, sex and age?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.