How to get a job at Hitco Carbon Composites.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do you work at Hitco Carbon Composites? How did you find the job? How did you get that first interview?

Any advice for someone trying to get in?

Reply - Report abuse

handclock2007@*****.*** in Seattle, Washington

54 months ago

TO:Whom it may concern
Hello! I would like to apply for the position of NDI Technical Assistant which was advertised on your jobline.I am a well-organized and enthusiastic indiviudal with Technical Education from The Ocean Corporation, Houston, TX. from May-2011 - December-2011. I wuold be very grateful for the opportunity to meet with you in the near future
to discuss my qualification and the possibility of joining your staff. Thank you very much.
Sincerely yours,
Chatchai Rodruxsa

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

S-H-I-T-C-O- in Downey, California

26 months ago

I started as a temp (Utility Worker) making $15 per hour. My first two months they worked us 60 days straight w/o a day off. My lead man was from El Salvador, his name is David Martinez. This guy was a snake. He made some obese, clown-like temp his successor. The supervisors are all minorities. Nothing wrong with that except unless you are Hispanic you don't have a chance at SGL/Hitco. The supervisors are pathological liars who will manufacture lies to get non-Hispanic people fired. Then they simply hire their cousins or other relatives. I was promised by stupid monkey supervisor named Randy Harden that I would be hired on after 480 hours of work. It never happened. Another lie. The Gardena plant is chaotic and the people there hate it. Most people get worked to death. So what you basically have is a bunch of burnt out zombies in a state of self-loathing. One supervisor in particular named Luis Moreno-Diaz had no idea what his role was as supervisor. He was lost, incompetent and we took advantage of his submissiveness. The worst part of working was the xenophobia and racism expressed by Hispanics towards anyone who wasn't Hispanic. The production manager and operation manager knew of the Hispanic "mafia" that really runs the company, but, they would simply look the other way. SGL/Hitco represents the deplorable bottom of the aerospace industry. Poorly trained supervisors produced poor workers. The only skill I learned working at SGL/Hitco was how to avoid work, I learned this "skill" from my portly Mexican lead man who was a master at avoiding work. Lazy, unmotivated, uneducated idiots with 5th grade educations thought the place was heaven. LOL! I felt sorry for them. The thought of wasting 30 years of my life at SGL/Hitco cased me severe depression. When I received my Bachelors Degree in teaching I got the heck out of that place like a convict escaping prison. Which is what SGL/Hitco really is. A prison like facility run by active Hispanic gang members. I have foun

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.