Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. News and Happenings.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you think - will Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. stack up against the competition?

Reply - Report abuse

Lerwis in Columbus, Ohio

69 months ago

used to work there at a store in Georgia. Really long hours thats what I remember most. I heard Hobby Lobby co-managers have a case for overtime pay going on. Saw the lawyers website who's working on it - something like law29 I believe.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mindy in De Forest, Wisconsin

62 months ago

Host said: What do you think - will Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. grow fast? Are they expanding their staff? How does Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. stack up against the competition?

In answer to this question about expanding staff at Hobby Lobby, I submitted an application a week ago to the Appleton store. I visited the store yesterday to follow up on it and was told that there are NO job openings. So why is this Indeed. com advertising Store Co-Manager jobs for Hobby Lobby in Appleton? I am sick and tired of the bogus jobs advertised on this website. No one even looked up my application or bothered to see that I have a ton of experience, because apparently they have no job openings. SO QUIT ADVERTISING THEM!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.