Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc. Salaries, Bonuses and Benefits.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What are the average starting salaries, bonuses, benefits and travel requirements like at Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.?

What do you like best about working at Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc.? Are there any great perks or special treats for employees?

Reply - Report abuse

daphenep in Florence, South Carolina

20 months ago

I am a employee and wanted to know if our insurance has cash value to borrow from.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

13 months ago

Hobby Lobby LIES in order to prevent paying unemployment benefits! Nice Christian Organization ------ LAUGHS OUT LOUD! Makes me NOT want to be called Christian!
Along with other things, one of their Oklahoma managers told an employee to get a hair cut, which the kid did, his wife even trimming the short hairs at the back of his head/neck. The next day the kid is clocking in when said manager also comes in. Manager tells kid to come into his office where he berates(yells at) the kid telling him he's insubordinate.. basicly he's not satisfied with the hair cut. Manager tells kid to go home & later tells him he's fired! Not ONE prior reprimand on the kids record! So the kid goes & files for unemployment the same day. $2000.00 dollars later Hobby Lobby has managed to "win the case," the kid has to now payback the unemployment money and has yet to find another decent job though he's working very hard at finding one.
I guess "CHRISTIAN ORGANIZATION" means "LIES WELL ENOUGH TO COVER THEIR WALLET" at least in Oklahoma!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.