Background check at home depot

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 69 of 69)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

manny in Chicago, Illinois

42 months ago

lorraine wen i had the problem i called but i never got an answer just that it takes two weeks for them to call u and they called me right on the day i made 2 weeks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Travis in Brooklyn, New York

42 months ago

manny in Chicago, Illinois said: i tok the other 3 and i passed all of them<<< i start traning as a lot later on today giving good hrs i work all week my day off is saturday

They put me to work Sunday with others they said the training can be done like in between our scheduled..do not take tips from people around the camera they will fired u some guys that was doin the lot who i met there told me that or just tell them to drop it on the ground or in your apron.

42 months ago

man i been working my ass off i start at 9 to 6 toda but got the day off tomorrow

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

42 months ago

manny in Chicago, Illinois said: man i been working my ass off i start at 9 to 6 toda but got the day off tomorrow

Lo. Damn they have me watchin videos for the next few days they let me work once and it was Sunday. U did every single thing that's in (MYC)

42 months ago

na i just been working man today is my day off

42 months ago

manny in Chicago, Illinois said: na i just been working man today is my day off

damn good good..
how much classes u did overall?

Katrina in Valdosta, Georgia

42 months ago

LORRAINE in Spring, Texas said: WEll im having like the same problem I took the drug test last tuesday...I know IM clean at the interview i signed pAPERS FOR A BACKGROUND CHECK AND I STILL HAVENT HEARD NOTHING BACK SHOULD I CALL THEM R WILL THAT SEEM UNP[ROFESSIONAL?????so READY

The same is happening to me. It'll be two weeks tomorrow since I was "tentatively employed" and in two days, it will be two weeks since I took the drug test. I've called multiple times, but when they connect me with someone who can help me all I get is their voicemail. I've left two messages so far. The man I who I did the interview and signed the papers with mentioned something about 10-15 days, and I think that he was speaking about when I would be called for orientation. That just seems like so long to me though!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lorraine in Houston, Texas

42 months ago

Dont Worry They Have specified Orientation Days they will Call U when Its TIMe for another..Extensive training And Several Quizzes Im enjoying every minute of it its so Exciting SO Just get U LOTS of Rest Ur Going tO need It and everyone in the orientation complained about how long the process was thats just how they do iT its Worth It!!!!! GOODLUcK : )......

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

chris in El Paso, Texas

41 months ago

ok guys so ive read aLL YOUR coments very helpful , just called a moment ago gave me the number to the automated services , n well its been two weeks today since ive gotten my interview n drugtest,not worried about that,just thaT I HAVE LIKE TWO minor TRAFFIC WARRANTS should i be worried ???

Katrina in Valdosta, Georgia

41 months ago

They did end up calling once the manager came back from a vacation! But what should I wear to the orientation?? It's tomorrow.

41 months ago

Shirt with jeans

Katrina in Valdosta, Georgia said: They did end up calling once the manager came back from a vacation! But what should I wear to the orientation?? It's tomorrow.

41 months ago

you could wear whatever u want just dont wear joggers

41 months ago

manny in Chicago, Illinois said: you could wear whatever u want just dont wear joggers

No joggers

41 months ago

manny in Chicago, Illinois said: oh becuz i took one test and i passsed it i got 3 more quizes to go

how is it going boss?

Merick in Los Angeles, California

27 months ago

All of this info is calming me down man..I just went in to home depot yesterday and signed some paper for background and submitted my drug test afterwards...I wanted to know how long this process would take but after reading you guys comments I guess I can expect to wait about two weeks or so...I was offered the position for lot attendant pending the results!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Merick in Los Angeles, California

27 months ago

Does anyone know if old misdamenors will hurt??? I thought they already did a background check when they called me in for the interview..they keep telling me my nackground was good..but now when I called today Im waiting for background and drug check...that Im not worried about...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Beverly in Pomona, California

12 months ago

Aww cool it's only been five days for me I'm just impatient and looking forward to working he said I was hired said what I would be making I just need to wait for the phone call after my back ground check comes in but yea im sure it's because we have to wait for the next orientation which I believe they have the every month it just sucks waiting but thank you hearing this makes me not worry

chasityc79 in Bronx, New York

11 months ago

How long is the waiting period for the drug test and back ground check.. should I call them

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Beverly in Pomona, California

11 months ago

I was lucky I was called a week later and I'm working there today thanks everyone Home Depot is a great company to work for

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.