CAN HOME DEPOT OR ANY COMPANY FIRE YOU FOR THIS!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

GEENA in WEST COVINA, California

58 months ago

I WAS FIRED FROM HOME DEPOT FOR DISHONESTY AND INTEGRITY.... WTF IS THAT!!! OK I MAY HAVE HAD LITTLE ATTENDANCE ISSUES BUT NOTHING TO LOSE MY JOB FOR.... CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE REASON FOR TERMINATION AND WHAT IT MEANS?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Bran in Montgomery, Alabama

58 months ago

I dunno exactly what that means, but my state is an "employment at will" state, basically meaning you can be fired for a good reason, bad reason, or no reason at all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Anne in Denver, Colorado

58 months ago

GEENA in WEST COVINA, California said: I WAS FIRED FROM HOME DEPOT FOR DISHONESTY AND INTEGRITY.... WTF IS THAT!!! OK I MAY HAVE HAD LITTLE ATTENDANCE ISSUES BUT NOTHING TO LOSE MY JOB FOR.... CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE REASON FOR TERMINATION AND WHAT IT MEANS?

Gee, your attitude and attendance just MIGHT be a problem, ya think? Did you call in at the last minute more than once?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

masterspec101 in Rancho Cucamonga, California

58 months ago

GEENA in WEST COVINA, California said: I WAS FIRED FROM HOME DEPOT FOR DISHONESTY AND INTEGRITY.... WTF IS THAT!!! OK I MAY HAVE HAD LITTLE ATTENDANCE ISSUES BUT NOTHING TO LOSE MY JOB FOR.... CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE REASON FOR TERMINATION AND WHAT IT MEANS?

Honesty and integrity is one of the reasons listed in the employee handbook as a major work rule violation. they could have termed you on just the attendance, but somehow they determined that you lied about something and added the nail on the coffin...possibly to make it even more difficult for you to collect unemployment

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.