DON'T WORK THERE

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

XXXX in Fairbanks, Alaska

103 months ago

I"m a former employee in the Fairbanks store and lasted 6 months. HR people cater to their friends and make life hell for everyone else.
I wasn't part of her little clique so I didn't belong there. I was constantly talked down too an could never do anything right.
HR should learn her job instead of trying to be everyone's friend and letting her duties slack.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

jennifer in Woodland, Mississippi

103 months ago

I worked for HD in mississippi. I worked very hard at my job. I was releived of my duties because "i failed to comply with the dress code". I wore polo hirts and jeans! Most girls wore shirts with half thier stomaches or boobs showing. Home Depot needs to re-evaluate the management of their stores. Also, every other paycheck was screwed up, i didnt get my last check fixed until 3 weeks after i left! I mean come on, lets get real. No one should apply for this company, the pay sucks, the management is big on favoritism, and its hard to get a straight answer from anyone. I would suggest staying away from this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jaimie in San Jose, California

103 months ago

I hate Home Depot! I was unfortunate enough to work there in the summer time when temperatures were around 119 and they do not feel they need air conditioning!The people i worked with were snotty and stuck up and i even overheard about 5 managers in the break room making fun of certain employee's.......what kind of managers does this?? Oh and i agree with them hiring girls that wear their pants so low you can see their thong underwear and are showing their boobs...VERY INAPPROPIATE!!!I would NEVER shop their again and it was the wost place i ever worked..(Redding,Ca)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.