DONT FALL FOR POSTED HOME DEPOT JOBS

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Mark Renick

97 months ago

recently interviewed with Home Depot in Memphis for one of two available HR Manager positions. I went through an extremely antiquated testing process and a "Read the questions" interview. I was told I would get an answer on the position within a week. I heard nothing. After 3 weeks I phoned the local HR Manager that interviewed me. I was told she would call me back the next day with an update. I heard nothing. After 3 additional weeks I emailed the home office in Atlanta. I recieved an apoligy letter and phone call from [Name removed] in the HR Home office stating that the ONE available position had been filled within the company. When I asked about the other position and actuually a 3rd position that was posted he danced around the questions stating that they should have been removed from the website and would be removed immediantly. As I write this they are still posted 2 days later. Its a scam to avoid litigation. Dont wasted your time. One last note..After years in HR Management I have never seen candidate sourcing so blatently racially biased. There were 7 candidates..I was the only white candidate. There were 5 black females and 1 black male. DONT WASTE YOR TIME WITH HOME DEPOT.. Matter of fact you should encourage your friends and family not to shop there!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.