Getting Employed with Home Depot

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

JJBlack in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

49 months ago

Hi,

I've been trying to get a job at the Home Depot for almost a month now as a Lot Attendant or Receiving Associate. I filled out and submitted an online application sometime in late May but I have not received a call yet. I decided to call and speak with the Hiring Manager but then I was given a number to call about the status of my job application. I called and just got a automated message saying what I already knew (application eligible for 60 days, etc.)

Should I just keep waiting and hope eventually I get a call for an interview? Maybe I should go in and try to see the hiring manager in person?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kermitthefrog in brunswick, Ohio

49 months ago

JJBlack in Milwaukee, Wisconsin said: Hi,

I've been trying to get a job at the Home Depot for almost a month now as a Lot Attendant or Receiving Associate. I filled out and submitted an online application sometime in late May but I have not received a call yet. I decided to call and speak with the Hiring Manager but then I was given a number to call about the status of my job application. I called and just got a automated message saying what I already knew (application eligible for 60 days, etc.)

Should I just keep waiting and hope eventually I get a call for an interview? Maybe I should go in and try to see the hiring manager in person?

DONT BOTHER---you DONT want to work at Home depot. havent you read any of the posts on this website, or on the website homedepotsucks.org? this is NOT the place to work. you will get your soul ripped out of you! RUN RUN RUN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

llama in you only want to know, American Samoa

49 months ago

You can do a lot better then working at HOME dephole. Please RUN away from that place. They will run you round and round. They will expect everything out of you, make you work on your days off. You will get nonthing back.
I know a lot of hd is not hiring employees but hiring temp. After the 89th day you are let go.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.