Hire in If you like whiners, crybabies, squealers, and idiots, because that is what HD encourages.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

The Truth in Orange, Texas

89 months ago

I was fired for calling a fellow employee a crybaby. He was the biggest whiner I ever had to work around. Nonstop from clock in to clock out. Strangly the HD management backed him up. When they fired me they cited the fact that I had called another employee a tattle tale, and guess what she was. For these two brutal names, I was out the door.

Now on the other side of the coin, I enjoyed working there. It is a fun place when the customers are hitting the door, and business is jumping. When it's not the poor managers go around finding make busy work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

st3 in Rockwall, Texas

89 months ago

The Truth in Orange, Texas said: I was fired for calling a fellow employee a crybaby. He was the biggest whiner I ever had to work around. Nonstop from clock in to clock out. Strangly the HD management backed him up. When they fired me they cited the fact that I had called another employee a tattle tale, and guess what she was. For these two brutal names, I was out the door.

Now on the other side of the coin, I enjoyed working there. It is a fun place when the customers are hitting the door, and business is jumping. When it's not the poor managers go around finding make busy work.

david?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.