Home Depot Interview procedures does not make sense

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

SwampThing in Duncanville, Texas

13 months ago

I apply for cashier at three different stores. I clearly did not mark any other position and I am not interested to be on the freight team. I have all overnight hours unmarked yet home depot will call me on their automated interview they want to interview me for freight team!!! I have done stocking for a warehouse in the past but I am not interested in this position at all. Why call someone up that is not interested in that position. It is really a waste of time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Bluetea in Texas

13 months ago

SwampThing in Duncanville, Texas said: I apply for cashier at three different stores. I clearly did not mark any other position and I am not interested to be on the freight team. I have all overnight hours unmarked yet home depot will call me on their automated interview they want to interview me for freight team!!! I have done stocking for a warehouse in the past but I am not interested in this position at all. Why call someone up that is not interested in that position. It is really a waste of time.

Unless you are willing to work nights, weekends and Christmas Day, its a waste of your time applying. Doesn't matter what the job is. HD gets 300 apps for each opening now.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.