Home Depot always put new hiring ad's up on the website

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Jarvistummy in Vineland, New Jersey

79 months ago

Whats up with Home Depot putting ad's up every week on the job websites? I applied there dozens of times and one from a city 2 hours away called me for a interview i see there doing there job. But our local one puts ads up every other day and they are hiring for all the departments and they arent hiring anyone or atlest intervieing anyone? i know other people who puts applications in there and they arent caling them they been hiring for over 6 months If your not going to hire anyone why put ad's up?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

formerHRMforHD in Chicago, Illinois

79 months ago

Jarvistummy in Vineland, New Jersey said: Whats up with Home Depot putting ad's up every week on the job websites? I applied there dozens of times and one from a city 2 hours away called me for a interview i see there doing there job. But our local one puts ads up every other day and they are hiring for all the departments and they arent hiring anyone or atlest intervieing anyone? i know other people who puts applications in there and they arent caling them they been hiring for over 6 months If your not going to hire anyone why put ad's up?

Now that there isn't a Human Resource Manager in each store there isn't anyone to do interviews on a daily basis. Plus HD has a really archaic application system that HR uses called AIMS. I swear I got dumber trying to use that circa 1984 system. To get the best results on your job search with HD, call the store and ask to speak to the Scheduler (now they are called an Associate Coordinator or something) and ask them to look up your application. They have access to the AIMS system now. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

bennies in Washington, District of Columbia

79 months ago

They do not have a choice. If you notice, it is not just home depot that does that. They have some contracts with the government and they have to put those ads out.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bennies in Washington, District of Columbia

79 months ago

The hiring process is maddening, but it is also with a lot of companies at times. I'm sorry. I've never really been angry about the hiring process, but really just the internal problems

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

malti in Neptune, New Jersey

79 months ago

formerHRMforHD in Chicago, Illinois said: Now that there isn't a Human Resource Manager in each store there isn't anyone to do interviews on a daily basis. Plus HD has a really archaic application system that HR uses called AIMS. I swear I got dumber trying to use that circa 1984 system. To get the best results on your job search with HD, call the store and ask to speak to the Scheduler (now they are called an Associate Coordinator or something) and ask them to look up your application. They have access to the AIMS system now. Good luck!

Thanks for this info, it was very helpful.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.