Home Depot

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 114 of 114)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

Harrison in Suncook, New Hampshire

89 months ago

Home depot is a joke, it seems like every time you go in to the store's you find less and less people who work there. So when you do find someone they are never the person who works in that department and they say will let me go find some one and the never come back to you, you find them later on back doing what they where when you asked them for help. I applyed for a job based off with HD had posted on indeed and i got a call back, had one interview they asked what i would like to do at HD i told them, so they set up a nother interview so they can tell me i am going to be the cart pusher. I was pissed then they tryed to tell me that its a good job, In this job you are lower then the people who work in the departments, you do all of there work for them,cut wood for them and so on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Frederick in Winter Park, Florida

89 months ago

I have tried over and over to get an interview through Indeed with HD. Never got a response. I graduated from college May 2006 with two degrees and am working on my MBA. HD just posts positions and never responds. They should not be allowed to post positions any longer. I have a great job, do not want to work there and I am over-qualified, but deserve an interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Mark in Rhode Island in Warwick, Rhode Island

89 months ago

John Florida said: Home Depot continue to post jobs but never replys

Indeed should do something about this.

There is no opportunity to get a job with Home Depot on Indeed.com

Anyone interested in applying for a job at HD should apply through the Home Depot website, then call the HRM at the store they're interested in working in. It may take a couple of weeks for a reply, but remember this.. for every person hired at Home Depot, 100 are turned down!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

POPPY in Hayward, California

88 months ago

their test is really so long ,you have to be too patient and have enough time to answer all.
When you apply positions they never call back you , its true, i have a friend who got a job from HD, he called store where he targeted to work almost everyday till they answered him. they said he count pass the exam on Computer, well then he tried same test a couple of months later and after finish test he called them again , it took 8 months to get a job there for him. But they really pay well if you consider other retail companies!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jamie in Parkville, Maryland

86 months ago

I always have a few of those dirty red neck trucker bossess at Home Depot beating up on me whenever I visit. I guess it's because I oppose their view of turning the bay into one big long loading dock. Home Depot calls the bay a bar of gold that needs shining along it's shores. They like to do the dirty everyday stuff like slamming car doors into my car, using loud and abusive cell phone activities, and they always use all those other everyday claims insurance companies call "normal everyday wear and tear items." I hate it when grown men cry and throw fits in public like I care.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Grace in Lakeland, Florida

86 months ago

My husband worked there for a month and it was slow, one night they only made $8,000 and they fired him for something that happened when he wasnt working that night. He said that this is the worst company to work for and it seems to me that fire alot of people and rehiring others. I think Lowes is killing they're stores we already have four and only two home depots.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

c 55 in keego harbor, Michigan

78 months ago

I know for a fact Home Depot hires. We hire around end of Feb. thru March, for spring. That's when they hire. You have to update your application after 6 months. Call them and speak to the Human Resource Manager. Give them your SSI and they can look up your applcation. You can also apply on line.It is a good place to work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

sickofcomplaints in Indianapolis, Indiana

73 months ago

Unfortunately these complaints are not even Home Depots fault. We do not post these positions. job posting/Staffing agencies list every position we have and lead applicants to our applicant site. We do not post these positions. It is misleading I realize and is a pain when people call about positions that are not available.

Florida USA in Florida

73 months ago

There are many many Home Depot complaint and I feel they are true and justified
Where do you get your information they are not Home Depot

Joel Mitchell in Sandy, Utah

66 months ago

jeff in Salt Lake City, Utah said: NOW HD PUTS A DISCLAIMER FOR THE FAKE JOBS--WHAT IS THEIR GAME?

Hi all, I just wanted to talk a little bit about why they dont contact you.First off.. they don't give a crap about you or your application. They will get back with you when they ABSOLUTELY feel like it or when they ABSOLUTELY need you, or when they can gather all the little toads in the district to do the job interviewing in one big swing. (Like for Spring time for example)This last year Home Depot was the number 1 retailer in the world. How did they do this? By stepping on people and stepping on associates, and stepping on ma and pop stores ( that acutally really care about you and your business).
Anyway I myself have worked for Home Depot for the past 6 months, and I must say it has been an absolute nightmare. I worked for store 4409 in sandy UT and their store manager Shane Harvey is a total joke. All they care about is selling credit, credit, and more credit. I recently was fired from my job because I found a gift card down our flooring isle that had a wopping 15$ on it and I didn't turn it in to a head cashier or store manager. What did I do with the gift card? I KEPT IT!!
Yep I kept it and bought a bottle of water with it. Heck I felt why turn it in? I bust my hump here with no thanks. Not my fault some alcohol, drug swelled home repair handy man dropped it while fumbling in his pockets cause his mind is somewhere else. Well anyway I was helping Heather who is our DH for flooring with posting inventory tags on the overhead. Johnathon our ASM (Assistant Store Manager) asked me to come with him. He took me to our back office area where 1 *beep* from out District (Paul who is a Asset Protection Manager) and Jake who is in Loss Preventions somebody greeted me and had me sit down with our ASM present there also. Long story short I was humiliated and fired for this lame thing , even after they told me how good an employ ive been. DONT WORK THD.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Joel Mitchell in Sandy, Utah

66 months ago

Grace in Lakeland, Florida said: My husband worked there for a month and it was slow, one night they only made $8,000 and they fired him for something that happened when he wasnt working that night. He said that this is the worst company to work for and it seems to me that fire alot of people and rehiring others. I think Lowes is killing they're stores we already have four and only two home depots.

I was fired from Home Depot the same day they hired 10 newbies =/
Go figure.. I hope they file chapter 11!! They are a horrible company to work for. Trust me I know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ray43155

43 months ago

John Florida said: Home Depot continue to post jobs but never replys

Indeed should do something about this.

There is no opportunity to get a job with Home Depot on Indeed.com

You have to go to home depot site and fill out there online resume
and quistions and search jobs in your town and apply

janamato in Mentor, Ohio

18 months ago

I am an experienced cashier. Have cashiered at Lowes &
Giant Eagle

anaastaaguste@yahoo.com in Saint Louis, Missouri

4 months ago

where can i find the test?

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.