Home Depot

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 85 of 85)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

carmencarmen in San Jose, California

87 months ago

i was once too srespected in my job intil i called the hd alertline and used my name... they didnt like it and i was doomed to get fired... i know that there is a class action lawsuit in the state of california on possible fraud of ddocuments on the home depot regarding their inconsistent documentation of assoociates and if i knew where to find it id be on it too because the home depot needs to stop with their inconsistencies and treat EVERYONE the SAME... I WAS ON MY GAME everyday... AND ONE CALL ...ONED CALL!!!! WAS MY DOWNFALL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

87 months ago

i was once too srespected in my job intil i called the hd alertline and used my name... they didnt like it and i was doomed to get fired... i know that there is a class action lawsuit in the state of california on possible fraud of ddocuments on the home depot regarding their inconsistent documentation of assoociates and if i knew where to find it id be on it too because the home depot needs to stop with their inconsistencies and treat EVERYONE the SAME... I WAS ON MY GAME everyday... AND ONE CALL ...ONED CALL!!!! WAS MY DOWNFALL

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gregzilla in Aberdeen, Mississippi

87 months ago

The most work I remember the managers and assistant managers doing was during a manager's field day where they played stuff like Volleyball,Kickball etc. I never saw so many people with injuries at work the next day. The head Cashier was out at least 4 months as a result of injuring her leg while cheerleading.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

missvi1 in local, Florida

87 months ago

carmencarmen in San Jose, California said: okay.. i will try to reach you this afternoon. ill be out half of the day on errand and would like to talk to you regarding what i know.. i beleive in ssome way there wwere some attorneyss that were to visit my store about a month and a half ago on how tthe company was tracking their attendance policy and they made up alot of numbers fast and started imprroperly processing paperwork... some asssociates were terminated without a cahnce and some associates in excess of the amount of points were covered up. i know for a fact that there is a class action on that ... theyve padded a lot of their numbers including unpaid overtime.. but if any one were to question iit.. outcast!

That's a pretty strong accusation. It might indicate you are spending too much time not doing what you were hired to do. Hope you aren't slapped with a lawsuit over this post. On your wages, bet you can't afford one. As a rule, most companies are legit with their finances. You have an option of finding a job you are happier at. I don't believe you have a chain attatched to you. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Get happy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Northern Girl in Buffalo, New York

87 months ago

HearMeBlog in Buffalo, New York said: Dear District Manager in the Buffalo area,
Is your store run by the HR manager or do you employ store and assistants to do that job? I do not want to use this forum as a gripe session; however, your number that you give to all associates to call with concerns doesn't work and is apparent by the calls made and the actions taken.
I know you are aware of the issues, you'd have to be completely incompetent not to, which I do not believe is the case. I ask you, why then can you not make changes and make them quickly? Your good ol' boy system is coming to a quick end. I believe that your Amherst store is full of hard working hourly and salaried employees that feel there is plenty of hand slapping yet lacking the praise when good work is done. What, if anything is done to show appreciation? The patch program will only go so far. Does HD teach people how to manage people, not just numbers? You guys are missing the human element and without that, eventually all will fail.

I do not agree with your theory on the Amherst store...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

HearMeBlog in Buffalo, New York

87 months ago

Your message "I do not agree with your theory on the Amherst store..." tells me exactly what I am trying to show you--

What exactly do you not agree with? 11 words stating that you disagree isn't much of a debate or a reason for me to believe what I wrote isn't what is really going on.

I will however give credit to your district and corporate offices for making changes on your HR departments and at least asking one to search for a position elsewhere. Maybe paperwork including disciplinary actions, point system accountability, reviews, raises, promotions and termination will be accurate if someone else is managing it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Gregzilla in Aberdeen, Mississippi

85 months ago

Brian Kelly in Egg Harbor City, New Jersey said: I don't work for you anymore but I do have ONE comment.

HAVE LESS STORE MEETINGS and More STORE WORK.... You do realize that about 10 people probably carry your store while the other 50 love to have "MEETINGS".

Want to know how I know this? Because I carried 3 or your stores in my lifetime ...

LOL... Meetings... ah the funniest thing ever... And then they give themselves little stars for a great JOB never done because they frankly can't get out of their chairs .. ROFL

The store that I worked for had their store meetings on 6 am Sunday mornings about once a month.

85 months ago

haha my former store used to have 5am-7am meetings... its a joke when the meeting is mandatory and half the management staff incl the store manager doesnt show up yet u get the variance point for not being there... i agree about the amounbt of people hat carry the work load.. the co. is afraid to make people work imagine a rainy day during summer... whats a rainy day.. yeah exactly... justa stores way of letting people off... i know im all over the noard here... as a key carrier i ran the store while the asm sat on her but all day in the phone center and ate all day... lol imagine getting paid salary to gorge on food

meme9537 in San Jose, California

85 months ago

carmencarmen..I am so interested in the issues that you posted about 2 months ago.I am a female former employee of a HD in the bay area. I worked for the company for 4 years.
Earlier this year, I was threatend my a male associate. I made the mistake of calling the aware line for help since the management team was not dealing with the problem almost one week later. Boy, did I make it worse ..it totally backfired on me.I thought the aware line was to help assiciates, NOT put them on the HD sH*T list. Anyways, I wont get into any more detail. Just curious to know what action, if any, has been taken in your situation. Please reply soon. Thank you .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

meme9537 in San Jose, California

85 months ago

carmencarmen in San Jose, California said: i was once too srespected in my job intil i called the hd alertline and used my name... they didnt like it and i was doomed to get fired... i know that there is a class action lawsuit in the state of california on possible fraud of ddocuments on the home depot regarding their inconsistent documentation of assoociates and if i knew where to find it id be on it too because the home depot needs to stop with their inconsistencies and treat EVERYONE the SAME... I WAS ON MY GAME everyday... AND ONE CALL ...ONED CALL!!!! WAS MY DOWNFALL

carmencarmen..I am so interested in the issues that you posted about 2 months ago.I am a female former employee of a HD in the bay area. I worked for the company for 4 years.
Earlier this year, I was threatend my a male associate. I made the mistake of calling the aware line for help since the management team was not dealing with the problem almost one week later. Boy, did I make it worse ..it totally backfired on me.I thought the aware line was to help assiciates, NOT put them on the HD sH*T list. Anyways, I wont get into any more detail. Just curious to know what action, if any, has been taken in your situation. Please reply soon. Thank you .

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

fukhomedepot in Crescent City, California

84 months ago

Home Depot is a joke. You can do it; we can help. Whatever!
You can spend your money; we can help, is more like it.
I worked there for 1 1/2 years. In my first and only annual review, I scored above average, yet I was never upgraded to full time, and in slow seasons, I was cut down to 8 hours a week. People, i.e. guys, hired after me got more training and more hours than I did. I worked my ass off there, provided great customer service and learned to work another department, yet I was never recognized, but bad employees were either never counceld or rewarded for bad behaviour.
I could go on forever, but suffice it to say this is not a good company.
I have worked union retail shops and there was no such abuse.
The unions must come back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

DLT in Panama City, Florida

84 months ago

Well I was really feeling like crap today that was until I read the comments about Home Depot. What's up with them treating everyone that has a DUI like a hard core murder. Won't hire you for seven years. Are they sleeping with MADD? Don't get me wrong drinking and driving is bad, but dam does it make a person with 15 years experience as a project manager unworthy of a job with them. And if so what does it mean? What are they saying? that I am an alcoholic, Is that the way it is if you get a DUI your life stops and every employer can treat you less then human or treat you like an alcoholic. Your experience no longer matters. What is it with these employers take Home Depot for example: In the past when I was running my own business. My company got call after call from Home Depot Pissed off customers with bad installations jobs. Some of these jobs where so bad that I wouldn't even start a bid. I would just tell the customer no that I would not clean up Home Depots mess. I saw some kitchen remodels and flooring jobs that would just blow your mind. Now I find out that all of the people that installed, estimated and/or sold those jobs never had a DUI. Maybe it would have been better if they had. I bet you any amount of money the big man is having a drink right now. Screw Home Depot and don't send your mother their to get her kitchen remodeled.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

illumuss solid in Modesto, California

83 months ago

wow, all it took was a quick search of homedepot forums to find this website. it's not surprising to me at all... all of the posts so far seems like they've been felt all over. we'll just say that i'm an ex-operations manager. can't be much more relieved that i'm no longer part of the depot management. to all those who've felt that management plays this fake role... it's true... weird, but it happens at all levels. no excuses though. it's the beauracy starting from headquarters to regional and ultimately to the district and stores. it sucks, it kills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ERD in California

83 months ago

Would you be willing to talk to an EEOC Investigator and/or a Labor Law Attorney about The Home Depot's practices?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

TNKristy in Franklin, Tennessee

83 months ago

this is the worst company ever!!! I injured my shoulder on the 9th helping a customer load because of course there are no lot guys!! It wasn't bad and did not start really hurting til the next day. I went to the dr on the 12 and filled out my workman's comp on 13. The following week i was still in major pain and went back to the dr. i had to fill out paperwork at the dr for the workman's comp. They had to call hd to verify. They spoke to my ASM and verified everything. Well he desides to give me a drug test. I have nothing to hide and its not a problem. But i told them i had my pain meds that i got the 1st time i went. I told all the ams, my fes, & sm that i was on it and that it would show up on the test. they said it would be no problem and everything will be fine. Well my test came back and of course it was a fail due to the meds i was on. The sent me home because of it being a legal issue and was told that it would only be 2 days to clear everything up and that everything would be fine b/c i had a prescription. I have now been off for over a week and no one can answer anything!! The HRs will not call me back no one can tell me when i can come back to work and has no idea what to do or how to do!! Oh and on top of all that i am not getting paid!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

maryrose in New Smyrna Beach, Florida

83 months ago

Get a Lawyer that's willing to take the case without you having to pay up front. Trust me it helps

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ex-HR Manager from SF Bay Area in In the 707, California

83 months ago

I must say. THD totally lied to me about this job just to hook me and then they pulled the plug.  SO unprofessional! Let me tell u I didn't want to believe what I'd heard about THD but boy has it proven to be true. I came in with over 15 years experience in HR and in Business, and a Master's degree, took a huge pay cut to work here, and had my position eliminated after 5 months with the company.  I worked so hard.  I even spent nights there working on stuff trying to make my store shine and my mgmt team happy. The associates loved me.  It's sad and I'm dissapointed, hurt, and angry. Not angry because I was let go but angry because of the way they (ie mgmt did it). I went in one morning after working literally 3 days straight trying to prepare for a review of the store and of HR by District Mgmt Team and was told to go into a conf room to get on a important call for all HR Managers. When I dialed in to my shock I was told all HRM positions were being eliminated within 3 weeks and they were going with a new HR structure to include a HR call center.And get this, the new HR call center had already been built and was up and running!!  Obviously, the company had been planning this for months if not years. What really hurt is that the District HRM must have known this before I was hired and even though I asked, "Are you planning to make any significant changes to the HR structure in the upcoming future?" She lied and said NO.  Then to add insult to injury, we had to reinterview for our jobs.  I was unqualified for any of the jobs in the new HR structure. That's so bullShi** given my background. I found out that other HR folks with much less exp than I were given some of these jobs. It was a popularity contest, a smoozing contest, it did not matter what your qualifications are. In all honesty, this is a bad company to work for. 

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Florida USA in Florida

83 months ago

You are not the only one that has this problem with HD, I talk to a lot of people and they are say HD is a terrible place to work and they simply do not care at all about their employees

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ex-HR Manager from SF Bay Area in In the 707, California

83 months ago

Yep. I'm a believer. I see that know. The thing is I'm not even a kind of sour grapes person. I've never posted a negative comment about any employer I've ever had but THD took the cake.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Robert Blatchford in St Petersburg, Florida

83 months ago

Ex-HR Manager from SF Bay Area in In the 707, California said: Yep. I'm a believer. I see that know. The thing is I'm not even a kind of sour grapes person. I've never posted a negative comment about any employer I've ever had but THD took the cake.

Same here my fellow former HD devoted employee. I was an employee for app 20 months in St Pete and had worked for HD 15 years prior up North at a time when HD viewed employees/associates as important members of a TEAM.

The situation now is you have management without retail experience trying to lead the turn around of this once great company. The problem is they will NEVER be able to accomplish this with the same bad management in place and the view that employees are merely a necessary expense.

It is very sad what poor management and GREED have done to this company and how it has negatively impacted very many past and present associates and their families.
Shameful!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Judecat in Baltimore, Maryland

82 months ago

notcuteenough in Portage, Michigan said: the truth about h.d. is it has potential, and if your a woman you have potential,(if your store mgr wants in your pants.) The Good Ol Boys network is still in place. The management hires bases pay and promotions based on looks not qualifications, if you are female. And you will always make less than the guy next to you (he may not even have the experience you have) Oh and God help you if you have a brain and mouth and question the system. If you ask questions and wonder how they can behave so badly toward their staff, one can look forward to a P.I.P. The fix to the problem, Get Rid of The Good Ol Boys that were put in place under Bob and get mgrs that don't think with their pants.

Excuse me -- maybe it's your attitude --maybe you are young, and are envious of the other young woman who you see getting ahead, and want to blame it on their sex appeal -- but that's not the way it works in the real world. I'm an obese, 55 year old, not particularly attractive woman and I've had no problem with discrimination at my home depot. No one is trying to get into my pants, no one is trying to push me out the door, no one is telling me that my job is only for men or sexy woman, and my pay is higher than the young men who were in my training class, mostly based on my 30 years work experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

Big Boss1991 in Midland, Texas

63 months ago

At my Home Depot We actually run things as we are supposed to, there is no discrimination, the employees are all nice to each other, sometimes, me and some of my employees and managers all have lunch together and joke around

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

retiredhd in hoffman estates, Illinois

63 months ago

You must sit in your office and IGNORE reality. I am retired because home depot is a negatively run company that is abusive to their employees. Good customer service is not power hour butt kissing---it is knowledgeable associates helping customers. It is all show no substance today and home depot can kiss my butt!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Big Boss1991 in Midland, Texas

63 months ago

retiredhd in hoffman estates, Illinois said: You must sit in your office and IGNORE reality. I am retired because home depot is a negatively run company that is abusive to their employees. Good customer service is not power hour butt kissing---it is knowledgeable associates helping customers. It is all show no substance today and home depot can kiss my butt!!!!!!

Umm, I don't work in an office, I am a cashier, about to go to the freight team, please open your eyes and realize that not all HD's are run the same way

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

masterspec101 in Rancho Cucamonga, California

62 months ago

carmencarmen in San Jose, California said: horrible company to work for and i realize this after 18years of service the falsification of documents to cover thier butts is ridiculous.. im out of a job because of that managers hr and back stabbers.... hr will learn one day and it will be to late when their illegal activities are known

Sounds like another bitter ex-employee...I'll admit that the hd has a way of getting rid of slackers, you'll notice some associates can get away with things and others are terminated at first offense. the fact is in this economy there's no room for carrying employees that don't carry their weight, we'll always try to keep those who are hard working and have good attitudes. also bad attitudes are contagious, you'll always hear the bitter a-holes complaining in the break room, but check out how long they last...Just my observation, take it with a grain of salt.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

illumuss solid in Modesto, California

62 months ago

What a disappointment to hear the continued frustrations and the displeasure of working for THD. I left about 3years ago as an Ops Manager and hoped that one day the company would improve its ways. They were taking a good step in trying to recruit college graduates to help run their business and build their future, but they did a poor job in retaining the talent they searched for. Part of it was how deeply rooted madness was, the other part was it was under staffed. They always found new tasks and processes to pile on the managers, dh's, and associates but never took the time to take away those that were never of any value. This starts from way up top beyond the district level. The grass is greener on the other side folks, trust me. It's not always the case, but in this case it sadly is.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

jamessuperstar

62 months ago

Do something about it in Saint Louis, Missouri said: If you want to create change, why not start by doing something that is tangible with a goal and purpose. Tell people about what you are doing and get them involved. Why complain? Makes ya feel better? It doesn't do anything. No excuses, just results. No one changes, not even you, if you are not held accountable. I am respected in my job and I jump out of the box everyday. I love the Home Depot. I am the Home Depot. And I affect change. From within. The only thing that matters in retail is the customer. Help to make the world a better place by actually doing something in it.

I was The Home Depot Associate- I went whenever they called: community service, kids wor shop, company walks, easter eggs hunts, employee committe, safety commitee. I neglected my family/ friends/ home/ animals and my health to make my home depot the best it could be. Was awarded a Platinum watch for excellent customer service as well. I did make a difference in my store and in my Community- Until one day I spoke out when the life force of our store- an ASm was to be transferred over a new comer ASM. I was terminated for unjust causes soon after. So THINK before you speak out- 9 years building a business to be terminated by the BIG ORANGE CORPORATE HEADS, that didn't even read my termination papers, just said terminate him-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jamessuperstar

62 months ago

meme9537 in San Jose, California said: carmencarmen..I am so interested in the issues that you posted about 2 months ago.I am a female former employee of a HD in the bay area. I worked for the company for 4 years.

The awareline is separate from home depot- they take the claim and then trun it over to the store that is being reported. The sotre in turn has to solve the problem and report back- the solution to corporate- So all information is known to the store and the staff- management team. they known your name an the details of the complaint- do not call the aware line, it will not be handle by a corporate person but by the persons- you are complaining about-

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jamessuperstar

62 months ago

Big Boss1991 in Midland, Texas said: At my Home Depot We actually run things as we are supposed to, there is no discrimination, the employees are all nice to each other, sometimes, me and some of my employees and managers all have lunch together and joke around

Did you realize that it is against Home Depot SOP for managers to have ANY contact with people under them in any way - outside of the orange box- it leds to favoritism and is a terminal offense. It is also against company policy for managers to have you as their " friend" on any sites, such as Facebook?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Message to Home Depot on youtube

61 months ago

illumuss solid in Modesto, California said: What a disappointment to hear the continued frustrations and the displeasure of working for THD. I left about 3years ago as an Ops Manager and hoped that one day the company would improve its ways. They were taking a good step in trying to recruit college graduates to help run their business and build their future, but they did a poor job in retaining the talent they searched for. Part of it was how deeply rooted madness was, the other part was it was under staffed. They always found new tasks and processes to pile on the managers, dh's, and associates but never took the time to take away those that were never of any value. This starts from way up top beyond the district level. The grass is greener on the other side folks, trust me. It's not always the case, but in this case it sadly is.

If you look around on line you will see that there is amazing support for unionizing home depot hourly associates. Search the internet my friend and you will see 1000's of posts by angry, frustrated, mistreated associates that are ready for change. Yes it is sad...but very true.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kermitthefrog in Fort Recovery, Ohio

61 months ago

there are managers on FB that are friends with associates in the store. there's asm's who go out drinking with associates after work. there's store managers having affairs with dept heads there are store managers having affairs with district mgrs. there are district mgrs having affairs with associates. and that's just ONE store. associates of hell depot--any of you with a brain know the mistreatment thats happening. it is the lazy, ass kissing, late all the time, call off twice a month associates who seem to be protected and they still get the same raise the good, hard working associates get. if you're not in the "boys club", it doesnt matter how hard you work or how great your reviews were. those people that had job integrity, job morales, and really liked their job have been beaten down by a corporation who breeds unethical, uncaring management. leave your brains at the door people. if you don't agree with something, you are DISRESPECTFUL. if you cant find the product in the overhead, make it up so the location on product is close to 100%. if you don't have the markdown dollars, save the product and wait until you do. cant stop and say hi during power hour. you get in trouble. what the hell is it going to take to make sure that associates are treated with respect and fair? HD needs to take down that freaking stupid "value wheel" until THEY know what the word RESPECT means. associates need to start or continue documenting everything and anything that happens. make sure you tell others. HD management deals only in hearsay and half truths. you are GUILTY until proven innocent. i still say that every associate who is fed up write a letter to Frank Blake and mail it registered/certified so HE has to sign for it. Can you imagine Frank getting hundreds, maybe even THOUSANDS of letters from associates who have had enough! and make sure he gets them on the same day! best $5 ever spent.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

happy positive in Anywhere

56 months ago

Quintin said: Has anyone noticed that Home Depot has more negative comments that any other company

Help is available for anyone who has been discriminated against based on age, race, gender, religion. You are protected under the law, and protected from freedom of speech. Mistreatment does happen at Home Depot to hard working adults who love their jobs. Email: rainbowsnbeaches76@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bigfoot66 in Reno, Nevada

53 months ago

Duh in North Port, Florida said: The local supervisors and managers for the Home Depot in our area seem to be of the "mouth breather" category.

Not much hope here.

P.S. the pay is crap and the job is worse...

Here in Reno NV, at the store I worked for 3304.Only one of the managers was worth a damn.The others were to busy getting hyped up over bs nonsense, or firing people on bs charges. Not really worthy of respecting,be it from a managerial standpoint, or the respect you would give to a real man or woman.

Baffled in Marathon, Florida

47 months ago

Quintin said: Has anyone noticed that Home Depot has more negative comments that any other company
----ABSOLUTELY!!

Theft at HD prior to the implementation of store credits: theives would steal generators/high ticket items from the interior portion of the store and roll/cart those same items to the outdoor garden area/ back to the front of the store (all the while laughing hysterically), only to be paid in cash for their disgusting deed shortly thereafter. Employee training also focused on actual previous offenders; meaning, high profile thieves that had made their living by stealing thousands of dollars worth of items directly from HD were being paid by HD in order to 'verse new employees on their theft tactics and what to look for in a potential shop lifter'. Does something sound wrong here or is it just me? My favorite customer satisfaction story of all time: somewhere in the US, a Home Depot manager had accepted a full set of four car tires and proceeded to string them up at the entrance of the store with a slogan mentioning how they valued customer satifaction! (HD has yet to sell car tires).

They say we learn from others mistakes....such is the case here.

chux in Fresno, California

47 months ago

everyone that is getting screwed with the overtime at home depot needs to talk to an attorney

so you can sue their ass hard and they don't pull bullsh1t like that ever again on other employees

Look everyone the law says if you work overtime you get paid overtime money no questions asked period !!!

I suggest you guys that have or are getting screwed with overtime do something about it that is totally wrong and illegal what these company,s are doing.

That's bullsh1t I don't personally do not work there at home depot but from reading this review it ticks me off how this stupid company takes advantage of the little guy
when they are making millions

And people are just trying to earn a living on $10 dollars an hour or so then they ask you can you stay wee need you for a little while

Then sacrifice yourself to work overtime for these guys when it's your time to go home and enjoy your family
and they don't want to pay What the Fack is That People !

Sue their Ass call the better business bureau put it on the news paper blog about it get the word out there that these b@stards don't want to pay what you earned .......

If I ever get screwed like that by any employer believe me People you will see post on wiki pages , blogs , ezines , yahoo answers , youtube videos you know what i mean just get the word out there to let people know what these fools are all about ...

well i hope this post helps everyone good luck !

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.