Labor Ready

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

David Mills in Concord, New Hampshire

73 months ago

Have any of you sought to get jobs through labor ready (not as an employee behind the counter but as a worker they lotterie the jobs out to).

I am curious as to your thoughts, experiences, and impressions. Would you reccomend this outfit to others?

From my very limited experiences thus far I don't think too highly of the place.

I know their slogan is work to day paid to day which is a nice benefit. But beyond that, pretty cheap in my view.

David

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

masterspec101 in Rancho Cucamonga, California

73 months ago

David Mills in Concord, New Hampshire said: Have any of you sought to get jobs through labor ready (not as an employee behind the counter but as a worker they lotterie the jobs out to).

I am curious as to your thoughts, experiences, and impressions. Would you reccomend this outfit to others?

From my very limited experiences thus far I don't think too highly of the place.

I know their slogan is work to day paid to day which is a nice benefit. But beyond that, pretty cheap in my view.

David

that place bites I held up a slow / stop sign in the blazing heat of a construction site for 9 hours only to come back and get a whopping 47 bucks after paying a fee to the desk plus taxes. I call that slavery. most of them were immigrants with fake IDs or inmates on work release nice...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.