On-Line Personal Profile

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Val in Jacksonville in Jacksonville, Florida

109 months ago

In the PROFILE MANAGEMENT section of the on-line application, there are various sections for personal information that can be edited at any time, and then the application portion that the applicant can only re-apply in after 60 days. In the personal information sections you can edit any of this, such as phone numbers, addresses, past employment information, etc. I have been trying to edit the Job Description info,(under heading Employment History) and it will not let me edit anything in this box. However, I can change the Company name, Position, Location, Supervisor, etc. All of the information under the PROFILE MANAGEMENT is supposed to be able to be edited or changed at any time. QUESTION- Can anyone please explain to me why this is happening? I plan to re-try the editing at a Home Depot computer, (in lieu of my home pc) but this should not be the solution. I have numerous reasons to believe that the Home Depot on-line application must have problems, and of course there is no process of getting assistance with IT problems.
Looking for help.
Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.