Loss Prevention Manager

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Dan

102 months ago

I'm looking for information on the position of Loss Prevention Manager. Salary, bonus and benefits.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Emma (Host) in Stamford, Connecticut

102 months ago

Dan said: I'm looking for information on the position of Loss Prevention Manager. Salary, bonus and benefits.

Hi Dan,

May I suggest performing a search using Indeed's salary search tool. You can type in the job title and your location to get an average salary result. Please see the example below (note there is no location added):

www.indeed.com/salary?q1=loss+prevention+manager&l1=&tm=1

I hope this helps!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Shawn in Radnor, Ohio

102 months ago

Dan said: I'm looking for information on the position of Loss Prevention Manager. Salary, bonus and benefits.

The pay is around 42,000-52,000 per year but you are required to work 5, 11 hour days. The benefits that they offer for salary position are pretty good. Bonuses are based on shrink totals for the year. I received $7.45 for the first year I was with them.

Dan

102 months ago

Shawn said:
The pay is around 42,000-52,000 per year but you are required to work 5, 11 hour days. The benefits that they offer for salary position are pretty good. Bonuses are based on shrink totals for the year. I received $7.45 for the first year I was with them.

Thanks for the info. did I read that correct your bonus was $7.45?

Hannah in Bothell, Washington

99 months ago

So, did you take the job?

Hannah in Bothell, Washington

99 months ago

Did you get offered the job? How is the bonus structure?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.