Management pay?

Comments (6)

Ralph in Chicago, Illinois

95 months ago

Anyone happen to know what store managers make a year? I've been in management at another home improvement retailer for 14+ years and I'm thinking it might be time for a change, but I'd like to know what the ceiling is for managers in the store before I make a move.

Richard Fenton

95 months ago

I am looking for a manager job in one of the home depot stores . I have been in my own business since 1983. Paint Contractor.I would like to get in a different line of work for awhile.

Thank You Kindly
Richard Fenton
E-Mail Ricky8829@aol.com

orange blood in Kansas City, Missouri

94 months ago

Ralph in Chicago, Illinois said: Anyone happen to know what store managers make a year? I've been in management at another home improvement retailer for 14+ years and I'm thinking it might be time for a change, but I'd like to know what the ceiling is for managers in the store before I make a move.

Depending on your market (due to cost of living differentials) and your experience and your base rate, around $68-75K/yr

You'll only understand, in Franklin, Massachusetts

94 months ago

orange blood in Kansas City, Missouri said: Depending on your market (due to cost of living differentials) and your experience and your base rate, around $68-75K/yr

ASM-4$45,000-$55,000-all depends on your backround and experience.
Beware, although it looks good on paper, you'll be working 55hours to start. Then it will creep to 65+ weekly, although your bimonthly paycheck says 80hrs, you do the math-the department heads who are paid weekly and for overtime will make more than you!!

Richard Fenton

93 months ago

I am looking for any kind of assistant superintendant jobs in construction , I have been around this work for 20 + years I have been a Paint contractor since 1983 for myself. I am trying to relocate to the oklahoma area .Please contact me for any such jobs . e-mail ricky8829@aol.com. I am also studing for my CDL license for driving a truck again. I have a family , and need a job very soon .
Thank You Richard Fenton

Davie in Madison, Wisconsin

93 months ago

Richard Fenton said: I am looking for any kind of assistant superintendant jobs in construction , I have been around this work for 20 + years I have been a Paint contractor since 1983 for myself. I am trying to relocate to the oklahoma area .Please contact me for any such jobs . e-mail ricky8829@aol.com. I am also studing for my CDL license for driving a truck again. I have a family , and need a job very soon .
Thank You Richard Fenton

Richard. This website is not the best forum for soliciting a job. Please consider creating and/or updating your resume and posting it with an employment agency or on sites such as monster.com. A clear and concise resume, along with a cover letter that explains your career aspirations, will be helpful in landing a position that you desire. Thanks.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.