Management pay?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Ralph in Chicago, Illinois

110 months ago

Anyone happen to know what store managers make a year? I've been in management at another home improvement retailer for 14+ years and I'm thinking it might be time for a change, but I'd like to know what the ceiling is for managers in the store before I make a move.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Richard Fenton

110 months ago

I am looking for a manager job in one of the home depot stores . I have been in my own business since 1983. Paint Contractor.I would like to get in a different line of work for awhile.

Thank You Kindly
Richard Fenton
E-Mail Ricky8829@aol.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

orange blood in Kansas City, Missouri

110 months ago

Ralph in Chicago, Illinois said: Anyone happen to know what store managers make a year? I've been in management at another home improvement retailer for 14+ years and I'm thinking it might be time for a change, but I'd like to know what the ceiling is for managers in the store before I make a move.

Depending on your market (due to cost of living differentials) and your experience and your base rate, around $68-75K/yr

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

You'll only understand, in Franklin, Massachusetts

110 months ago

orange blood in Kansas City, Missouri said: Depending on your market (due to cost of living differentials) and your experience and your base rate, around $68-75K/yr

ASM-4$45,000-$55,000-all depends on your backround and experience.
Beware, although it looks good on paper, you'll be working 55hours to start. Then it will creep to 65+ weekly, although your bimonthly paycheck says 80hrs, you do the math-the department heads who are paid weekly and for overtime will make more than you!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Richard Fenton

109 months ago

I am looking for any kind of assistant superintendant jobs in construction , I have been around this work for 20 + years I have been a Paint contractor since 1983 for myself. I am trying to relocate to the oklahoma area .Please contact me for any such jobs . e-mail ricky8829@aol.com. I am also studing for my CDL license for driving a truck again. I have a family , and need a job very soon .
Thank You Richard Fenton

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Davie in Madison, Wisconsin

108 months ago

Richard Fenton said: I am looking for any kind of assistant superintendant jobs in construction , I have been around this work for 20 + years I have been a Paint contractor since 1983 for myself. I am trying to relocate to the oklahoma area .Please contact me for any such jobs . e-mail ricky8829@aol.com. I am also studing for my CDL license for driving a truck again. I have a family , and need a job very soon .
Thank You Richard Fenton

Richard. This website is not the best forum for soliciting a job. Please consider creating and/or updating your resume and posting it with an employment agency or on sites such as monster.com. A clear and concise resume, along with a cover letter that explains your career aspirations, will be helpful in landing a position that you desire. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.