Negative Management

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

retiredhd in hoffman estates, Illinois

62 months ago

It's sad, but true, the clean apron managers and their wannabes that post always show such a disdain for the working people of Home Depot. They always say working aprons are lazy and do nothing but complain. I feel there is a pattern of promoting abusive people that basically clone their superiors. I have never seen a post from a management level employee that gave praise or recognition to the dirty aprons!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

kermitthefrog in Fort Recovery, Ohio

62 months ago

retiredhd in hoffman estates, Illinois said: It's sad, but true, the clean apron managers and their wannabes that post always show such a disdain for the working people of Home Depot. They always say working aprons are lazy and do nothing but complain. I feel there is a pattern of promoting abusive people that basically clone their superiors. I have never seen a post from a management level employee that gave praise or recognition to the dirty aprons!

i dont think you will ever see praise or recognition to the dirty aprons from a management person. home depot's management style is intimidation, disrespect, and lies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.