Never A Call

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Charlotte in Rogers City, Michigan

92 months ago

You know, I don't understand what is going on at this company. I have applied several times for various positions, one of which I have 7 years of experience and somehow, I don't appear to be qualified..or hear from someone...I even dropped off a resume/cover letter at the store to the Manager--duh! Still no answer. Hello?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Lisa in San Antonio, Texas

92 months ago

Dont feel bad, I applied, had the telephone interviews (which I was told I would be an asset to the company), and had the structured interview (which I was the only one who actually had interviewed with not only the manager but the division manager) and I have 10 years HR Manager experience in retail and construction, and they never called back telling me either way. It has been over a week and still no response. It is really disappointing when you know that you have the skills, knowledge and aptitudes to qualify and they just blow you off.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Theresa in Florence, Kentucky

92 months ago

I applied 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything either. I geuss I'll go to Lowes and see if they need any help maybe they will call.

John Galt in Washington, Pennsylvania

92 months ago

Charlotte in Rogers City, Michigan said: You know, I don't understand what is going on at this company. I have applied several times for various positions, one of which I have 7 years of experience and somehow, I don't appear to be qualified..or hear from someone...I even dropped off a resume/cover letter at the store to the Manager--duh! Still no answer. Hello?

Maybe you are lucky. Interviewed with them in Atlanta last year. Suspect I'm too old but can't prove it. Many companies discriminate but what irked me was they also stiffed me for interview expenses and did not respond to numerous written and email inquires. So now I'm a loyal Lowes customer, they are a much better company.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.