Opportunity for Home Depot Employees in Los Angeles Area to Make Extra Money

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Matthew Long in Los Angeles, California

72 months ago

I worked for Depot for over 3 years. I know you don't make much and it is like pulling teeth to get a raise and even if you get the raise it is chump change.

This opportunity is for you to make money giving customer referrals to my company. I have a window covering company that services Los Angeles and the surrounding areas. I know working in home decor that you are not able to sell every customer often times because of service or price. Customers sometimes will ask you for a referral.

To protect our company I will not divulge our name. Your job will be to gather customer information and email it to me. For all valid referrals I will pay you $20. If the job sells you will earn an additional 10% of the value of the product ordered. The system is simple and the rewards can be many. If the customer is interested then just let them know that you will have someone contact them.

This system will work based on trust. I will trust you to send me valid information and you will trust that I will pay you. Remember, our working relationship only works if we both hold up our ends of the bargain. I know that if I don't pay you that I won't get any more referrals.

Just remember how well this can supplement your income.

For more info email me at mrdoubtfirs@hotmail.com or comment on this post.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.