REGIONAL MANAGER NOT HR MATERIAL

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Steve in Newington, Connecticut

91 months ago

The hours and pay absolutely stink, 65 hours plus
each week. Any family time?? I interviewed for the job and could of had the Regional Manager position. The person I inteviewed with was not professional and
thought she was a know-it-all and VERY STUCK UP.

I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR THAT REGIONAL MANAGER. SHE IS SURELY NOT HR MATERIAL!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Dave Winkleman in Birmingham, Michigan

91 months ago

Steve said: The hours and pay absolutely stink, 65 hours plus
each week. Any family time?? I interviewed for the job and could of had the Regional Manager position. The person I inteviewed with was not professional and
thought she was a know-it-all and VERY STUCK UP.
I WOULD NEVER WORK FOR THAT REGIONAL MANAGER. SHE IS SURELY NOT HR MATERIAL!!!!!!!

NOT HR MATERIAL??? From what you describe she is the PERFECT person to do HR. Most so-called HR types are totally incompentent at selecting good employees. A survey done by the London Financial Times found that when a prospective employee was interviewed by an HR person, the odds of getting a successful employee were greater if the company had just picked names out of a hat! Actually I think it was like 6 or 10 percent less than the chances of just picking it out of a hat!
My experience is that there are some wonderful HR people out there, but they are far outweighed by the deadwood that winds up in HR.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.