RSW SALES

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

justabottle in Massachusetts

57 months ago

So did you take the job? If so how has it been.
I interview soon and from what I have read on here it sounds like a big bag of BS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

masterspec101 in Rancho Cucamonga, California

57 months ago

Sorry that you guys have only sour pusses to base your opinion on. But I actually like working here. All jobs could potentially suck if you start out with a bad attitude right from the beginning. Eventually most of these ungrateful morons get weeded out and replaced with people who actually appreciate a good job when they have one. In addition to a decent salary, I've also made over $2000 in profit sharing bonuses this year. our assistant managers averaged about $15000. in bonuses. There are rewards if you just hang in there and keep a good attitude. Hard work is recognized and promotions are given all the time. We have hired about 80% of our temps as permanent employees with benefits. There really aren't too many places i'd rather work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Igor Stepanov in Brooklyn, New York

51 months ago

To all.
I just had my interview today at contractor department (home renovation programm of Kitchen and Bath) as an in-home measurer and estimator (retail sale and coordination). They offered me 7% from the final invoice (total), $35.00 per lead, $70.00 a week for gas, cell phone and a lot of leads. No base. Everything goes through mail and email. I m trying to find some information about this position. Maybe anyone can help. They do all installation service ONLY for home depot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.