TIME OFF QUESTION & DRESS CODE QUESTION

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

newemployee2010 in tempe, Arizona

54 months ago

I just got hired this week as a sales associate. I told them I can work any time, which is true, however I have 4 days that I MUST take off in March and April due to another job (unfortunately I didn't exactly explain this interview, I was just too nervous to remember to ask!). Other than that I can work any time any day! If I ask for this time off will they consider firing me? Who do I ask? I neeeeed this job! How hard is it to ask for time off??? *** Also, I live in the desert and I wonder - can I wear shorts (like knee length tight jeans (capris) or those knee length khaki shorts with lots of pockets) ?? THANKS!!! PLease answer soon I need it before Friday!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jimz asd in Riverside, California

54 months ago

Talk to the scheduler... we have a form at our work we fill out (request time off) and go in and talk to her or to a ASM they are always really cool about stuff like this at least the ones at my store.. And dress code not sure about your store but it is always Long pants during the winter//spring for us... then shorts only during summer and tell we change the time again.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

kaerinelson in Green Cove Springs, Florida

34 months ago

what is home depot dress code for freight team associate

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.