Which method of the drug test does Home Depot use to screen applicants?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

love in Lanett, Alabama

110 months ago

I was wondering....which method does Home Depot use? Blood, urine, hair, or saliva?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (220) / No (55) Reply - Report abuse

christopherdennis in Saint Paul, Minnesota

110 months ago

That is a question asked by someone who is dirty. Which one, does not matter if you are clean. If you are clean then do not ask that ? because it raises suspisions. And as far as I know it is urine, most companies use this process because the auto-test pack tests all the common drugs in one simple kit. A couple drops of urine in the tester and 5 minutes is all it takes to test for pot, coke, meth, herione, and PCP. I hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (69) / No (385) Reply - Report abuse

hdcanada in North Vancouver, British Columbia

104 months ago

Weird. They don't do drug testing in HD Canada.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (62) / No (27) Reply - Report abuse

dj rick in Paterson, New Jersey

98 months ago

That Guy in Minneapolis, Minnesota said: I took mine two weeks ago and it was urine. They will send you to a nearby doctor's office to take it. They don't do it in-store

when do the send you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (54) / No (26) Reply - Report abuse

j-memichelle in McKinney, Texas

93 months ago

Christopher Dennis in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: That is a question asked by someone who is dirty. Which one, does not matter if you are clean. If you are clean then do not ask that ? because it raises suspisions. And as far as I know it is urine, most companies use this process because the auto-test pack tests all the common drugs in one simple kit. A couple drops of urine in the tester and 5 minutes is all it takes to test for pot, coke, meth, herione, and PCP. I hope this helps.

I just have to say... maybe this person is clean but wasnt 3 months ago and they have made a decision to stay clean... it will show in his or her hair if they did things months and months ago... BUT NO WORRIES... u have to pee. ur good!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (97) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

billw in Linthicum Heights, Maryland

16 months ago

How insensitive we can be. As a Vietnam Vet trying to get back into the work force I am appalled at the critical nature of some of these comments. Try to be a little constructive with recommendations. I am recovering from injuries and medications. Thx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

dave in Clearwater, Florida

7 months ago

what do they test for specifically

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (23) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

inquiring minds in Santee, California

4 days ago

can someone tell me if they swab drug test at home depot in santee

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.