You must be desparate for a job to work at Home Dept!!!!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Annita in Beckville, Texas

112 months ago

I applied for a HR Mgr position in Rosenberg, Texas. I was called, phone interview, store interview with regional hr representative and store mgr from the store I was applying for. I took all kinds of tests that involved human resources. After the interview with the store mgr, I was told I was the first person he interviewed for this level of position in a long while. He definitely would be calling me. I NEVER heard anything. I tried calling the recruiter, forget that, they are all in a call center environment. The day I was scheduled to interview ,I received a phone call inviting me in for an interview!! Up to a year ago, I was continuously receiving calls from Home Depot for a HR store position. I finally asked they remove my name from their database. I have not received any calls within the last six months. AND shopping at Home Depot - that is a whole different story. No wonder they did not hire me; I probably would be writing or terminating everyone if they really are as unresponsive to customers as I have been treated in their stores in Houston, Texas.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.